Staying or Going - The 2018 Early Entry or Not Thread

CalhounLambeau

6 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Maybe from your “sources” but anyone who follows Miami and follows Peter Ariz knows both(especially Norton) are gone.

I've documented all my sources of information in here confirming the rumors. Nothing has been said about the Miami players. Someone playing well for Miami isn't a rumor he's going to declare. If you hear anything post it in here. 

On 10/18/2017 at 1:30 PM, MWil23 said:

http://thebiglead.com/2017/10/01/sam-darnold-leaning-toward-leaving-usc-entering-2018-nfl-draft/

Photo published for Sam Darnold Appears NFL-Bound | FOX Sports Radio

Full audio of @AlbertBreer on Sam Darnold: "heard pretty strongly he's going to come out." Listen for context https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/content/2017-09-30-sam-darnold-appears-nfl-bound/ 

This one is probably the most predictable.

I thought this was the opposite now.  I guess we will wait.

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

I thought this was the opposite now.  I guess we will wait.

That was from a while ago. I remember when Breer said that, and then a couple of weeks later, Allbright said that he was unlikely to come out. Really hard to say with Darnold right now. 

17 hours ago, chargerbuckeye said:

Sam Darnold is staying if the Browns are picking first, but he needs to realize Rosen will get picked before him anyway

Take it for what it's worth (all scuttlebutt at this point anyway), but Allbright doesn't believe that as many teams are as high on Rosen as the media / draftnik community. 

Family outside of Iowa City is hearing Josh Jackson is getting amped about first round pick potential. Nothing more or less. Just that he is aware of the noise he has created

IMO, he would be wise to get out now. I think Desmond King would have went a little earlier if he left after his junior season

Christian Wilkins participating in Senior Day festivities at Clemson. Dabo said he hasn't made a decision yet, but he's a true junior who is turning 22-years old in December and already has one national title. Think it's probably a situation where only if he gets hurt in the last couple games will he be back.

Also, Redshirt Junior OG Taylor Hearn will be participating in Senior Day. Has started every game at LG this year after being a starter on the national championship squad last year.

Archived