Bimetime Mock 6.0. w/trades

JBarrett1984

MOCK DRAFT:

TRADE: FALCONS ACQUIRE 9TH & 71ST OVERALL PICKK IN 2021, & 2022 1ST FROM BRONCOS FOR 4TH OVERALL PICK.

TRADE: JAGS ACQUIRE 7TH & 153RD OVERALL PICK FROM LIONS FOR 25TH, 33RD, AND 65TH OVERALL PICK.

TRADE: PATS ACQUIRE 10TH OVERALL PICK FROM COWBOYS FOR 15TH & 96TH OVERALL PICK IN '21, & 2022 1ST. 

ROUND 1:

1. JAX- LAWRENCE, QB CLEMSON
2. NYJ- WILSON, QB BYU
3. SF- LANCE, QB NDST
4. DEN(V/ATL)- FIELDS, QB OHIO ST
5. CIN- J.CHASE, WR LSU
6. MIA- WADDLE, WR BAMA
7. JAX(V/DET)- K.PITTS, TE UF
8. CAR- SEWELL, OT OREGON
9. ATL- PARSONS, LB PSU
10. NE(V/DAL)- M.JONES, QB BAMA
11. NYG- K.PAYE, DL MICHIGAN
12. PHI- D.SMITH, WR BAMA
13. LAC- VERA-TUCKER, OL USC
14. MIN- DARRISAW OT V-TECH
15. DAL(V/NE)- SURTAIN, CB BAMA
16. AZ- FARLEY, CB V-TECH
17. LV- SLATER, OT NW
18. MIA- OWUSU-KOROMOAH, LB/S ND
19. WFT- Z.COLLINS, LB TULSA
20. CHI- COSMI, OT TEXAS
21. IND- ROUSSEAU, DE MIAMI
22. TEN- HORN, CB SC
23. NYJ- ETTIENE, RB 
24. PIT- JENKINS, OL OKST
25. DET(V/JAX)- TONEY, WR UF 
26. CLE- PHILIPS, EDGE MIAMI
27. BAL- BATEMAN, WR MINN
28. NO- SAMUEL, CB FSU
29. GB- R.MOORE, WR PURDUE
30. BUF- NEWSOME, CB NW
31. KC- LEATHERWOOD, OL BAMA
32. TB- BARRMORE, DL BAMA

ROUND 2:

33. DET(V/JAX)- MAYFIELD, OT MICH
34. NYJ- MELIFONWU, CB/S CUSE
35. ATL- HARRIS, RB BAMA
36. MIA- MOEHRIG, S TCU
37. PHI- STOKES, CB UGA
38. CIN- EICHENBERG, OT ND
39. CAR- CAMPBELL, CB UGA
40. DEN- RADUNZ, OL NDST
41. DET- NIXON, DL IOWA
42. NYG- W.Davis, G/C Ohio St 
43. SF- MOLDEN, CB/S WASH
44. DAL- P.TURNER, EDGE HOUSTON
45. JAX- R.GRANT, S UCF
46. NE- OJULARI, EDGE UGA
47. LAC- TRYON, EDGE WASH
48. LV- ONWUZURIKE, DL WASH
49. AZ- WILLIAMS, RB UNC
50. MIA- OSSAI, EDGE TEXAS
51. WFT- CARMAN, OT CLEMSON
52. CHI- TRASK, QB UF
53. TEN- FREIERMUTH, TE PSU
54. IND- LITTLE, OT STANFORD
55. PIT- OWEH, EDGE PSU 
56. SEA- CHRISTENSON, OT BYU
57. LAR- HUMPHREY, G/C OKLAHOMA
58. BAL- BASHAM, EDGE WF
59. CLE- BOLTON, LB MIZZOU
60. NO- ROCHE, EDGE MIAMI
61. BUF- BANKS, G/C ND
62. GB- DICKERSON, G/C BAMA
63. KC- PERKINS, EDGE OKLA 
64- TB- P.JONES, EDGE PITT 

Edited by JBarrett1984

Think Denver would need to give up that 2nd rounder not the 3rd for the trade to go through on the Falcons end based on what i have seen of most other trades for teams coming up for a QB and based on what i have seen most other mockers do in that same trade it seems to be the most normal bring back and expectations.   or possibly add another 2nd next year instead of upgrading that pick this year.  

Now as far as the picks go i think you absolutely nailed it.   Parsons and Harris are studs and are perfect fits for us and still hits needs while going BPA as well. 

If we were to upgrade that 3rd round pick to a 2nd rounder i think i would probably go this route with our 1st 3 picks then

1st - Parsons - Edge/LB
2a - Moehrig - S
2b - Javontae Williams - RB

That to me would be the absolute best 1st 2 rounds you could get in almost any situation for us based on who is available in your mock at each pick.

7 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Think Denver would need to give up that 2nd rounder not the 3rd for the trade to go through on the Falcons end based on what i have seen of most other trades for teams coming up for a QB and based on what i have seen most other mockers do in that same trade it seems to be the most normal bring back and expectations.   or possibly add another 2nd next year instead of upgrading that pick this year.  

I'm not sure, SF paid 2 1st and a 3rd to jump to 3, but they had a lower pick than 9.

That said, as a Denver fan I would pay 9, 40 and 22 1st....specially if Fields isn't the 3rd pick.

1 hour ago, BowserBroncos said:

I'm not sure, SF paid 2 1st and a 3rd to jump to 3, but they had a lower pick than 9.

That said, as a Denver fan I would pay 9, 40 and 22 1st....specially if Fields isn't the 3rd pick.

I think for the right QB thats about the right price and Fields for Denver would be so so good he would be my choice as well for the Falcons if we didn't restructure Ryan already and were going a QB. 

6 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

I think for the right QB thats about the right price and Fields for Denver would be so so good he would be my choice as well for the Falcons if we didn't restructure Ryan already and were going a QB. 

Don't thing Lance is possible after Ryan's restructure? Lance needs some time, probably two years on Ryan's bench would do wonders for him.

11 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

I can see why you would overpay, especially b/c Fields would be the top name in 2022 if he decided to stay @ Ohio St.  With the talent in this draft, I see a lot of teams willing to give up future picks in order to move up, as opposed to what they currently have. 

I base this theory solely on the SF/Miami deal; where Miami took back nothing in this draft. Miami got 2 additional 1st rd picks in 2022 & 2023, along with a 3rd in 2022, just to move down 9 spots. SF still has their picks this season. 

18 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Now as far as the picks go i think you absolutely nailed it.   Parsons and Harris are studs and are perfect fits for us and still hits needs while going BPA as well. 

If we were to upgrade that 3rd round pick to a 2nd rounder i think i would probably go this route with our 1st 3 picks then

1st - Parsons - Edge/LB
2a - Moehrig - S
2b - Javontae Williams - RB

That to me would be the absolute best 1st 2 rounds you could get in almost any situation for us based on who is available in your mock at each pick.

I wouldn't be opposed to drafting Moehrig at 36. then in round 3 grabbing Michael Carter(UNC) or Khalil Herbert(V-Tech) with their 3rd rd pick. Based on the Miami deals with SF & Philly, I think a lot of teams are willing to trade back in order to acrue future picks. Miami took went back 9 spots with SF in order to secure 2-additional 1st rd picks in the future, as well as a future 3rd. SF was able to keep their '21 picks.  Philly moved back 6 spots in '21 draft and received just a 4th rd pick BUT they also got a '22 1st(Miami 1st). 

Could they possibly get 40 from Den? Maybe! But i see it being a 1st & 3rd & '22 1st getting the deal done. I try n make my deals based on the Jimmy JOhnson's value chart. 

ATL pick- 1800

den picks- 1350 + 235 + 590(it's least value; this is ONLY if ATL wins the SB)

Based on the chart, that's a good overhaul for ATL.