89 members have voted

1. 1. What should they do?

• Pick Jamar Chase [WR] LSU
    • Pick Kyle Pitts [TE] Florida
    • Pick Penei Sewell [OT] Oregon
    • Trade Back
    • Other

7 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

You could do that, I know they were emphatically against that last year and Jonah played well at tackle so they would have to risk impacting his development.

Or you could move Reiff to OG, it's not like they signed him to anything more than a 1 year deal...

Jonah will be the LT in 2021 regardless. Even if it's Sewell, he hasn't played in over a year, he'd come in at RT. Not to mention, most  elite play rushers don't just like up in the right side anymore. Guys like Watt and Garrett play plenty of LDE as well as RDE.

Sewell would be the right choice at draft day and for the long term future. However I think Chase can have larger short term impact and the connection with Burrow would be similar imo to that of Mahomes and Hill. They'd essentially have a elite offense if Burrow doesn't show issues coming back from injury. 

End of the day I still think I take Chase. I've detailed pretty thoroughly in this thread why either can be the right pick, and I haven't read anything to really dispute what I've written. Taking Chase doesn't preclude them from having a competent OL in 2021 and beyond.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Daniel said:

I think the drastic implications of whether it’s Sewell or Chase/Pitts are a bit overblown.

I mean, is there really that big a difference in Sewell & Rondale Moore and Chase & Carman?

There’s talent at both OT and WR in the top of the second range too.

I would way way way rather have Chase & Carman Radunz

9 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I would way way way rather have Chase & Carman Radunz

I guess I meant Chase and INSERT ROUND 2 OT.

If it’s me, I probably grab Sewell, but both WR and OT are pretty deep in this draft. I don’t think you’re screwing up by making either choice.