Week 7: Jets at Dolphins

rdelaney89

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 1:51 PM, Bianconero said:

I haven't really been able to watch the past two games

Did Burris implode? What happened to him?

To get on another subject, I saw neat thing on you tube about a Nazi paratrooper, who was a prisoner of war and held prisoner in the Uk. To make a long story short the Paratrooper I am talking about was the great Bert Trautmann the World champion goalie for Manchester United in 1956. I know you like soccer, look this story up on You Tube. After the war he stayed in England  he did not want to go back to Germany.

21 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

Certainly a possibility but I would sweat it too much.  We know what Petty is at this point so I wouldn't count on the light bulb going off for him.  Really we only need about 3-4 games to get a solid evaluation of Hack down the stretch.  Truth be told does it really matter?  Hack will have next offseason to prove himself along with whoever we draft (I prefer Jackson).  He likely isn't going to do anything this year to change the idea about drafting a QB anyway and we can have a fun camp battle with McCown, Petty, Hack and Jackson next year.  

Hack honestly was so bad in preseason when we gave him EVERY opportunity to be the starter, so he honestly blew it and wont see the field this year. I would be the house he doesn't even dress a game without someone injured. I was one of his biggest defenders but he really cant handle the pro game, at all. 

On 26/10/2017 at 2:24 PM, ekill08x said:

Hack honestly was so bad in preseason when we gave him EVERY opportunity to be the starter, so he honestly blew it and wont see the field this year. I would be the house he doesn't even dress a game without someone injured. I was one of his biggest defenders but he really cant handle the pro game, at all. 

Agreed. I doubt he makes the team next training camp.

Archived