Extra Innings

mission27

59 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Pretty sure he meant you don't have to stay through all the extra innings, not leave watching baseball period

I understand that, amd what i was saying is if you dont like the new way its being done, dont watch it. Its the same thing, no one is making you watch extra innings now.

10 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

I understand that, amd what i was saying is if you dont like the new way its being done, dont watch it. Its the same thing, no one is making you watch extra innings now.

I'm not going to argue about what you meant, only you know that. But to me, and I think most people, "Baseballs changing, people can get used to it or feel free to no longer watch" implies a more broad statement of not watching baseball, not simply extra innings.

14 hours ago, mse326 said:

I'm not going to argue about what you meant, only you know that. But to me, and I think most people, "Baseballs changing, people can get used to it or feel free to no longer watch" implies a more broad statement of not watching baseball, not simply extra innings.

This is a topic about how extra innings are different (or changing). Sure its not explicitly said, but given the thread and debate about whats changing, it seems kinda clear. But also, if you had any confusion, now its clarified. We good now?

On 4/7/2021 at 10:45 PM, mission27 said:

Its honestly the worst thing to happen in the last two years which is really saying something. 

Is it worse than the NL doubling down on going back to pitchers hitting? That's an argument worth having. For my money, there's nothing more exciting than watching Clayton Kershaw come up to bat with his career .161 average and 108 career sacrifice bunts in the 7th inning of a game with runners in scoring position, when we could see a DH in the same situation.