? Week 7 GDT Saints vs Rodgerless Packers

Breesus mode

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

Lol yeah.

Outsiders call it negativity, Saints fans call it keeping a safe distance from our emotions 

Which is a must if we want to keep our sanity intact..... there's only so much whiskey in the world man lol

57 minutes ago, SWATcha said:

Which is a must if we want to keep our sanity intact..... there's only so much whiskey in the world man lol

I’m good with vodka too though.

if you’re strictly a whiskey man, definitely keep your emotions at arms length. 

If you’re a versatile drinker, it doesn’t matter as much

16 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’m good with vodka too though.

if you’re strictly a whiskey man, definitely keep your emotions at arms length. 

If you’re a versatile drinker, it doesn’t matter as much

I subscribe to the "If it's in front of me I drink it" theory :P

19 hours ago, SWATcha said:

I subscribe to the "If it's in front of me I drink it" theory :P

Honest to Pete, I didn't drink much more than a few glasses of wine (wife made me) and beers on the weekends until the Saints got "good". My liver has been punished ever since.

On 10/23/2017 at 1:05 PM, whodatworm23 said:

THIS!!!

Wanna know why Saints defense is so much better... 2 words, Marshon Lattimore! Dont get me wrong, we have improved overall but Lattimore is playing like a seasoned veteran SHUT DOWN corner who takes away half the field. 

Simply put... Lattimore is making EVERY OTHER DEFENDERS job easier! 

RAVES you gotta be proud... ?

I told you before that Lattimore was the best corner in the draft, I just questioned his ability to transition to zone right away, but we haven't had to worry about it cuz they've let him just stick in man and shut someone down.

I really didn't expect him to last past top 5, let alone to our pick.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

I told you before that Lattimore was the best corner in the draft, I just questioned his ability to transition to zone right away, but we haven't had to worry about it cuz they've let him just stick in man and shut someone down.

I really didn't expect him to last past top 5, let alone to our pick.

Once the hammy stuff started I felt hed be there at 11 as long as Buffalo didnt take him. Kinda felt he was gonna get knocked for being a redshirt sophmore with an injury history but after that 40 time in Indy i was like... Well, he'll be gone. Then he couldnt run the 2nd because he pulled up on that hammy. Thats the moment i started to believe we may have had a chance. However to watch it unfold on draft day... I was like, ARE ALL THESE GM'S THAT DUMB???

Archived