? Week 7 GDT Saints vs Rodgerless Packers

Breesus mode

They have talent on their offense, if they can just get the ball to them. Definitely a test for our defense to make sure they can keep their heads in the game and not go into it like they've got it won already, you know, like they did after the halftime last week.

It's going to be rainy and a bit windy in Green Bay today, but a good temperature. This should be a great game from the physical aspect, and look for both teams to be somewhat conservative due to the weather. Of course, I say that so they'll air it out 80%.

The biggest plus, it's going to be on TV local here, so I actually get to watch it in real time on the big screen instead of on my phone screen with a 3 minute delay (thanks, Verizon).

You guys have no idea how many F'ing Cheesehead fans there are in Central Iowa. I am so outnumbered, we better pull this one out so I can have a halfway decent week at the office.

We're in a hub, here. Vikings, Bears, Packers, Broncos, Chiefs, Colts (kind of) and a bunch of stupid Steelers and Cowboys. Ugh.

Go Saints!!!!!!!

Archived