? Week 7 GDT Saints vs Rodgerless Packers

Breesus mode

9 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Well this was a concussion but he was already having other issues, so I doubt it. He plays injured a lot, IDK if that's good or bad lol

Ahh ok. I didn't know it was a concussion. He should be good to go than.

Just praying this isn't the same ol Saints of recent years that show up and let a rookie passer go for 350 yards and 3 TDs. 

7 minutes ago, SWATcha said:

Just praying this isn't the same ol Saints of recent years that show up and let a rookie passer go for 350 yards and 3 TDs. 

He had an ankle thing coming into last week IIRC. So idk. He's better than the bums we had playing who honestly played admirably for the perceived talent we thought they had.

31 minutes ago, SWATcha said:

It's entirely possible, lets not fool ourselves into thinking all of our garbage games are behind us.    This is still a Sean Payton defense we're talking about.

1 hour ago, Jlowe22 said:

It's entirely possible, lets not fool ourselves into thinking all of our garbage games are behind us.    This is still a Sean Payton defense we're talking about.

Don't remind me......I was hoping to take my whiskey consumption during games down. If they come out and make Hundley look like Rogers, I may have to double my consumption.....

2 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

I hate to say it, but Armatead is almost useless.  Dude stays hurt constantly.

Useless when hes on the sideline... Probowl player on the field. Also allows Peat to play LG where hes a surging player which makes our entire oline soooo much better. I understand his injuries are frustrating but hes a difference maker when hes out there.

Gonna need him this week... After hearing all week about how they have no shot because Rodgers is out you can bet that Packer defense gonna bring their A game.

5 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

Useless when hes on the sideline... Probowl player on the field. Also allows Peat to play LG where hes a surging player which makes our entire oline soooo much better. I understand his injuries are frustrating but hes a difference maker when hes out there.

Gonna need him this week... After hearing all week about how they have no shot because Rodgers is out you can bet that Packer defense gonna bring their A game.

He's never on the field, that's the problem.

Should be a good matchup for us without the commercial guy playing for them, but that's not going to help our defense's credibility if they have another solid game. And honestly they need some more real tests to prove not just to the fans but to themselves that they are a legitimate defense.

Archived