? Week 7 GDT Saints vs Rodgerless Packers

Breesus mode

6 minutes ago, Breesus said:

I am curious to see how many snaps Snead will be involved on. He brings an element to our offense that makes it that much more potent, once he is fully recovered we will be playoff bound for sure in my opinion.

If he's good to go he'll see a majority of our snaps. And I wouldn't go that far with how much an impact he has.

1 minute ago, Breesus mode said:

If he's good to go he'll see a majority of our snaps. And I wouldn't go that far with how much an impact he has.

Maybe it was a bit of an exaggeration but he still opens things up so the rest of our offense has room to work. He's a reliable wide receiver that was close to breaking 1000 yards his first two years in the league. 

16 hours ago, Breesus said:

Maybe it was a bit of an exaggeration but he still opens things up so the rest of our offense has room to work. He's a reliable wide receiver that was close to breaking 1000 yards his first two years in the league. 

Snead brings a physical reilable element to the slot, he runs great routes and has good hands. He just needs to work his way back into the gameplan 

22 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

So if you're Dennis Allen, what's the plan here? Hundley is going to make his first start, Packers have a beat up O-line, but a good set of receivers. How do you go about to exploit this situation?

Why approach this game any different? Attack at the LOS. Hard and fast. And hope the secondary plays as well in coverage as they have been. Make this kid earn every completion.

23 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

So if you're Dennis Allen, what's the plan here? Hundley is going to make his first start, Packers have a beat up O-line, but a good set of receivers. How do you go about to exploit this situation?

lots of blitzes stunts and different looks up front.

keep everything in front of you and make huntley beat you with his arm or take a beating, beating you with his legs. 

Just now, navysaintsfan said:

Why approach this game any different? Attack at the LOS. Hard and fast. And hope the secondary plays as well in coverage as they have been. Make this kid earn every completion.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

lots of blitzes stunts and different looks up front.

keep everything in front of you and make huntley beat you with his arm or take a beating, beating you with his legs. 

something about great minds. 

I don't think you gentlemen have a lot to be worried about.  Our O line is a mess, our starting RB has cracked ribs, we have no pass rush to speak of and we give up yards on passing down shockingly easy.   I feel bad for Hundley.  It will be difficult for us to know what we have in him because he'll be running for his life all afternoon.  I just hope we aren't embarrassed.

Archived