What's a Football take that has you like this?

August4th

44 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I don't know, you post with the force of 1,000 posters. So it feels like an assault...

I'm just trying to help you out. Your flawed J.J. opinions are what brought Easterby to Houston. Karma got you, my friend. I'm trying to save the Texans! 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LinebackerGod said:

Lamar Jackson is a terrible passer.

Positional versatility is pointless on defense.

Playing with a fullback and a TE make it really difficult to defend you in today’s base sub package defenses. 

I can think of a lot more terrible passers in this league than Lamar but nothing is going to convince a Lamar hater about that. He wins ball games and is a difference maker on the football field, there are very few qb's in this league I would take over him.

Just now, Letsch80 said:

I can think of a lot more terrible passers in this league than Lamar but nothing is going to convince a Lamar hater about that. He wins ball games and is a difference maker on the football field, there are very few qb's in this league I would take over him.

Cool. If and when Lamar has to pass and the threat of play action is gone, he’s absolutely putrid. He’s a great weapon and elite fit for the scheme there, but he is simply not a good passer on obvious passing downs. Lamar can be a good football player and a bad passer. 

4 minutes ago, LinebackerGod said:

Cool. If and when Lamar has to pass and the threat of play action is gone, he’s absolutely putrid. He’s a great weapon and elite fit for the scheme there, but he is simply not a good passer on obvious passing downs. Lamar can be a good football player and a bad passer. 

I have watched every snap Lamar has played with the Ravens and I assure you he can make the throws. Is he going to deliver a 20 yard out on a rope like Josh Allen or Mahomes? Probably not but he can deliver the football down the football field when he is well protected. I am fully expecting him to improve from here on out.

4 hours ago, LinebackerGod said:

Lamar Jackson is a terrible passer.

I was about to lay into this take about how it’s lazy and is in no way “brave” or “thoughtful” but I guess that’s the point of this thread.

Here’s mine: Russell Wilson should quit crying about the offensive line until he grows tall enough to throw over the middle. Blaming everyone else is a terrible look for a QB and he only won a super bowl because of a historic defence, so for his legacy he might want to shut up before the narrative flips. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'm just trying to help you out. Your flawed J.J. opinions are what brought Easterby to Houston. Karma got you, my friend. I'm trying to save the Texans! 😉

No, Cal's stupidity is what brought Easterby to Houston...  

Can't let Cal get a pass like that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Split the Sticks said:

And now you compound the problem by jumping off the bandwagon - waaaaayyy too early ☺️

Im not off the bandwagon but we were at a point where had he won this year he would have been number one all time on most peoples list and its just too early haha