Week 7 - Rams vs Cardinals

RamRod

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

My fantasy team thanks you, McVay. And Coop, I thank you for following Whitworth's block. You're the first guy all day who did that. Whitworth and Saffold were amazing on that play.

I was stupid and picked up J.Brown over Kupp this weekend off waivers....had to fill my S.Shepard spot and it came down between those two. Never go against our team ;) lesson learned 

Just now, RamPackFan said:

I was stupid and picked up J.Brown over Kupp this weekend off waivers....had to fill my S.Shepard spot and it came down between those two. Never go against our team ;) lesson learned 

I played both Woods and Kupp because all my WRs were injured except Hurns. I almost sat Kupp for Hurns this morning because I knew Bortles would throw a lot today. But it looks like that would have worked out either ways.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I played both Woods and Kupp because all my WRs were injured except Hurns. I almost sat Kupp for Hurns this morning because I knew Bortles would throw a lot today. But it looks like that would have worked out either ways.

I also started AP :/ - it's okay, all I care about is we're 5-2 now going into the bye...(should be 6-1)*

Rams pitched a shutout. Do you believe now?

Like the only mistake made was a missed PI by the refs which led to an interception. Goff was great. The team was great. Rams are for real and if the Eagles lose tomorrow the Rams will be tied for first place in the NFC. They have a bye week to rest and prepare for a Giants team that is underman on offense. I smell (6-2) before coming back to LA against the Texans.

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

That my friends is a grade A butt kicking! Also my fantasy team thanks you I started Goff, GZ and the Defense in two leagues. One of those had Gurley the other had Kupp :D

Zuerlein has been a monster for me this year in fantasy. I just feel bad for Palmer. At some point, Arizona needs to consider sitting him against us lol.

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Like the only mistake made was a missed PI by the refs which led to an interception. Goff was great. The team was great. Rams are for real and if the Eagles lose tomorrow the Rams will be tied for first place in the NFC. They have a bye week to rest and prepare for a Giants team that is underman on offense. I smell (6-2) before coming back to LA against the Texans.

Let's not count our chickens before they hatch. The Giants are still a feisty team who has our number. But things are looking up. The defense looked amazing today. The run defense was especially great. Brockers and Donald feasted on Peterson.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Zuerlein has been a monster for me this year in fantasy. I just feel bad for Palmer. At some point, Arizona needs to consider sitting him against us lol.

Seriously he's been knocked out by us what 4 or 5 times? When he considers retirement in the off season us on the schedule twice will be a huge factor for him.

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Giants are no slouch on Defense and like us will go into the game off a bye. I love our team and feel confident in them but I'm not going to write this game off as an automatic win.

Archived