Week 7 - Rams vs Cardinals

RamRod

9 minutes ago, Non-Issue said:

Flounch in there somewhere??? :D

LOL Not sure but another forum Jrry and I are at has a fairly large U.K. and Euro contingent and they had a great time over there. Dickerson, Farr, Holt and the Cheerleaders were there along with Snead, Demoff and some others.

11 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

LOL Not sure but another forum Jrry and I are at has a fairly large U.K. and Euro contingent and they had a great time over there. Dickerson, Farr, Holt and the Cheerleaders were there along with Snead, Demoff and some others.

Don't you be telling them about our double life.

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

Thats awesome. We need to corner the market on Brit fans. It makes us look classy.

il_340x270.893689801_btud.jpg

20 minutes ago, El ramster said:

The block by Tavon made it happen though. 

No, Tavon's block almost cost Gurley the TD. If Tavon would have let his guy go, his guy would have taken out the rest of the Arizona defense. Tavon needs to be benched NOW! xD

5 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Whitworth and Havenstein both had big blocks downfield too. It was a great all around game by the team today.

I love Whitworth. I wish he was 10 years younger. We need to find another one of him. The guy just gives 120% on every down.

Archived