Week 7 - Rams vs Cardinals

RamRod

15 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I love Whitworth. I wish he was 10 years younger. We need to find another one of him. The guy just gives 120% on every down.

Whitworth was so great for the Bengals.  True football fans appreciate him, but I have felt he has always been under-appreciated in general.  I said this when it happened, but when the Rams signed him it was the most underrated signing all off-season.  Great to see him doing well.

15 minutes ago, El ramster said:

MCNabb is so salty about Philly lol.. Goff isn't there yet.. He still needs much refining.. But things are looking so good. 

I think he was more making a point about stability at the QB position for young guys and how they benefit immensely from having an offensive minded head coach.  Goff has been amazing this year; especially after watching him last year.  It's like night an day.  But I agree, no way is Goff the best QB in the NFC.  He's not even the best QB in his own division =)

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

I think he was more making a point about stability at the QB position for young guys and how they benefit immensely from having an offensive minded head coach.  Goff has been amazing this year; especially after watching him last year.  It's like night an day.  But I agree, no way is Goff the best QB in the NFC.  He's not even the best QB in his own division =)

Soon..

ZRXYv6s.gif

2 hours ago, El ramster said:

MCNabb is so salty about Philly lol.. Goff isn't there yet.. He still needs much refining.. But things are looking so good. 

He just wants Eagles fans to hate him lol.

I love that Goff and Wentz have turned it up a notch in their 2nd year and are shutting people up.

Shout out to @jrry32 who was one of the highest on them that I saw, especially on here.

6 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He just wants Eagles fans to hate him lol.

I love that Goff and Wentz have turned it up a notch in their 2nd year and are shutting people up.

Shout out to @jrry32 who was one of the highest on them that I saw, especially on here.

Let's just forget about me liking Cook and Lynch too.

That never happened. You don't remember. ;)

8 hours ago, El ramster said:

Nah. Goff isn't there yet. He's come such a long way, though. He's just gotta work on consistency. But he's only 22 years old. That will come over the next 5 or so years. The thing that impresses me so much this year is Goff's ability to command the offense at the LOS. I swear that he called most of our plays yesterday at the LOS. It was like watching Peyton Manning (hyperbole for effect).

On 21/10/2017 at 7:46 PM, RamPackFan said:

seriously?! do you live over there? 

No i live in Paris but london is like 2 hours by train so it's the next door. 

There was a lot of german in the stadium and the majority was rooting for the Cardinals. I saw more Rams fan than the last game against the Patriots. 

Anyway, the game was fun, the pregame was entertaining with Hekker punting pretty good ! The game in itself was pleasant but the game was over when Palmer was injured. In 2nd half, people was sleeping because cards did nothing and we run a lot to run the clock. 

It feels good to watch and win the game ! 

Gurley and Austin speed in reality are outstanding, gurley TD was a beauty ! Anyway 5-2 at the BYE, is pretty good. 

I hope Goff used the bye to adjust pass with Watkins. 

On 10/27/2017 at 4:17 AM, Flounch said:

No i live in Paris but london is like 2 hours by train so it's the next door. 

There was a lot of german in the stadium and the majority was rooting for the Cardinals. I saw more Rams fan than the last game against the Patriots. 

Anyway, the game was fun, the pregame was entertaining with Hekker punting pretty good ! The game in itself was pleasant but the game was over when Palmer was injured. In 2nd half, people was sleeping because cards did nothing and we run a lot to run the clock. 

It feels good to watch and win the game ! 

Gurley and Austin speed in reality are outstanding, gurley TD was a beauty ! Anyway 5-2 at the BYE, is pretty good. 

I hope Goff used the bye to adjust pass with Watkins. 

That's awesome! I'm glad you got the opportunity to see them in person...especially seeing them come away with a win.  I'm hoping to find tickets to the Rams @ Seattle tickets for December 17th...I have a feeling that will be a big time game. 

Archived