Week 7 - Rams vs Cardinals

RamRod

1 minute ago, NVRamsFan said:

Seriously he's been knocked out by us what 4 or 5 times? When he considers retirement in the off season us on the schedule twice will be a huge factor for him.

I remember when Palmer got injured their first game against us and Stanton got injured in their second game against us and they had to go into the playoffs with Lindley or somebody. Talk about unfortunate.

22 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Rams pitched a shutout. Do you believe now?

Like the only mistake made was a missed PI by the refs which led to an interception. Goff was great. The team was great. Rams are for real and if the Eagles lose tomorrow the Rams will be tied for first place in the NFC. They have a bye week to rest and prepare for a Giants team that is underman on offense. I smell (6-2) before coming back to LA against the Texans.

I've always BELIEVED! I'm convinced we are the best team and we're going to the ship....I expect it. WE are that good! **** the Eagles ;) 

Just now, RamPackFan said:

we'll then give him the award now cuz we gonna win 10! I'll put big money on it 

I won't allow myself to believe it until we're within striking distance. Our second half schedule is tough. But I have so much confidence in this team and coaching staff.

Just now, jrry32 said:

I won't allow myself to believe it until we're within striking distance. Our second half schedule is tough. But I have so much confidence in this team and coaching staff.

I'm getting way ahead of myself, I know...but I'm a believer

Archived