Which 6 skill players would you take for a dream team?

Kiwibrown

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

...he's the all time RB you're picking?

Yes.  People forget how good he was as a rookie

• 3rd rookie ever to eclipse 2000 yards from scrimmage (Edergin James, Eric Dickerson)
  • 9 plays of 40+ yard gains.  Only two players have had more than 8 in the past 28 years (Chris Johnson, Barry Sanders)
  • 94 broken tackles in 2018.  50% more than the next guy, Christian McCaffrey with 63.  Broken tackles is where I believe running backs bring the most value.
  • 91 receptions, rookie record
  • NFL Rookie of the Year

And he did it playing behind of the worst O-lines in the league that year (according to PFF grades). 

From a physical perspective, he's the Calvin Johnson of running backs. 

On 5/5/2021 at 7:15 PM, Gmen said:

Yes.  People forget how good he was as a rookie

• 3rd rookie ever to eclipse 2000 yards from scrimmage (Edergin James, Eric Dickerson)
  • 9 plays of 40+ yard gains.  Only two players have had more than 8 in the past 28 years (Chris Johnson, Barry Sanders)
  • 94 broken tackles in 2018.  50% more than the next guy, Christian McCaffrey with 63.  Broken tackles is where I believe running backs bring the most value.
  • 91 receptions, rookie record
  • NFL Rookie of the Year

And he did it playing behind of the worst O-lines in the league that year (according to PFF grades). 

From a physical perspective, he's the Calvin Johnson of running backs. 

- The greatest 9 yard run in the history of the sport. Can't remember against who, but I think he broke/evaded/spun/leapt over like 7 or 8 tackles on what should have been a 5yd loss. 

I wouldn't have him on my 6 but it was one of the best individual efforts on a play I've ever seen, even if only for 9yds.