The Welcome Thread!

NickButera

15 hours ago, nickdawg said:

*taps mic*

Is this thing on?

This place is very different...

Not surprised. Things will be quiet until next week. Then it’ll it at once but not much info to go on with Gruden. Chances are his offense is totally different than 10 years ago. We shall see though. 

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Good evening from London everyone - here goes my first post...

Been a Raiders fan ever since one of our few TV channels started showing NFL highlights many many years ago.  Everyone at school chose to follow either the Raiders or the Redskins because of Superbowl XVIII - this dates me!! Been following to various degrees since then and lurking on the forum for a few years, probably since the whole Kiffin/JaWalrus debacle.

Was really looking forward to this season with the return of Gruden, but have to admit my enthusiasm has been tempered somewhat since the draft, the general roster shenanigans and issues over trade value in and out of the draft.  Didn't stop me buying my tickets for the Wembley game today though - I think the game sold out in about an hour.  You can still get tickets for the Chargers game at Wembley and they've been on sale for months!

Watched the Bears/Packers game last night, which didn't help my mood.  Anyway, will see you all online at 3.20am London time when I log into NFL GamePass for MNF.

Cheers!!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/10/2018 at 9:57 PM, LondonOakRaider said:

Good evening from London everyone - here goes my first post...

Been a Raiders fan ever since one of our few TV channels started showing NFL highlights many many years ago.  Everyone at school chose to follow either the Raiders or the Redskins because of Superbowl XVIII - this dates me!! Been following to various degrees since then and lurking on the forum for a few years, probably since the whole Kiffin/JaWalrus debacle.

Was really looking forward to this season with the return of Gruden, but have to admit my enthusiasm has been tempered somewhat since the draft, the general roster shenanigans and issues over trade value in and out of the draft.  Didn't stop me buying my tickets for the Wembley game today though - I think the game sold out in about an hour.  You can still get tickets for the Chargers game at Wembley and they've been on sale for months!

Watched the Bears/Packers game last night, which didn't help my mood.  Anyway, will see you all online at 3.20am London time when I log into NFL GamePass for MNF.

Cheers!!!

Evening all, also a Brit Raiders fan from a village north of Plymouth, been following the Raiders since the same game due to my dad wanting to watch it and have been hooked on the silver and black ever since. Been lucky enough to get to one of our games in London, although the result sucked and am hoping to get to this years visit as well.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, HVAC_RAIDER said:

Hello 

from so cal. been raiders since 97. read alot here but never joined and contributed.

Welcome. 

You might not get a big response, we are currently going through our yearly civil war. Last year it was about Mack being traded now it’s AB ‘s insanity. 

Please enjoy the conversation! Welcome aboard!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well guess I should say Hi to everyone. 

Been visiting the site since 2007, made an account in 2008, but hardly ever posted. Made a new account when website changed to current format.

Raider fan since '96, 33 yrs old. Working in Oregon, Zoology degree. Yea, hello everybody😎

• Like 3