Sign in to follow this  
NickButera

The Welcome Thread!

15 hours ago, nickdawg said:

*taps mic*

Is this thing on?

This place is very different...

Not surprised. Things will be quiet until next week. Then it’ll it at once but not much info to go on with Gruden. Chances are his offense is totally different than 10 years ago. We shall see though. 

Sorry for jumping in quick. Been a raider fan my entire life. Grandfather roped me in as I grew up watching them in SoCal before the jay era. Was a poster here before in 07 but things happen and life takes turns Haha.

Good evening from London everyone - here goes my first post...

Been a Raiders fan ever since one of our few TV channels started showing NFL highlights many many years ago.  Everyone at school chose to follow either the Raiders or the Redskins because of Superbowl XVIII - this dates me!! Been following to various degrees since then and lurking on the forum for a few years, probably since the whole Kiffin/JaWalrus debacle.

Was really looking forward to this season with the return of Gruden, but have to admit my enthusiasm has been tempered somewhat since the draft, the general roster shenanigans and issues over trade value in and out of the draft.  Didn't stop me buying my tickets for the Wembley game today though - I think the game sold out in about an hour.  You can still get tickets for the Chargers game at Wembley and they've been on sale for months!

Watched the Bears/Packers game last night, which didn't help my mood.  Anyway, will see you all online at 3.20am London time when I log into NFL GamePass for MNF.

Cheers!!!