NickButera

The Welcome Thread!

2 hours ago, OldManWillis said:

Well guess I should say Hi to everyone. 

Been visiting the site since 2007, made an account in 2008, but hardly ever posted. Made a new account when website changed to current format.

Raider fan since '96, 33 yrs old. Working in Oregon, Zoology degree. Yea, hello everybody­čśÄ

Welcome!

Hello All!

New account here! I have been browsing the forum since 2008 or so but been gone for the past several years. Honestly glad to come back as it is super refreshing to see some realistic fans with fairly objective discussions around here as almost every other Raider talk sites I frequent is full of the opposite. Just wanted to say hey to all and look forward to joining in the discussion!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RVinnyT said:

Hello All!

New account here! I have been browsing the forum since 2008 or so but been gone for the past several years. Honestly glad to come back as it is super refreshing to see some realistic fans with fairly objective discussions around here as almost every other Raider talk sites I frequent is full of the opposite. Just wanted to say hey to all and look forward to joining in the discussion!

Welcome!!