Week 7 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (3-3) @ Indianapolis Colts (2-4)

.Buzz

Jaguars-Colts.jpg

Jacksonville Jaguars (3-3)                                     Indianapolis Colts (2-4)

Big divisional game this weekend. Will the Jaguars continue their dominance on odd weeks? Can we surpass the win mark of last year in week 7?

(May pretty this up later in the week, but papers/projects/tests on top of a wedding this weekend has my time being limited).

Bump

Linder looking unlikely again. I really would love to know what this illness is. Must be pretty bad to miss three weeks with something.

Fournette thinks he'll be good to go, but I really hope we don't rush him if there is any worry for re-injury. As awful as this game would be to watch without him, I'm not taking chances with our stud rookie RB.

10 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Linder looking unlikely again. I really would love to know what this illness is. Must be pretty bad to miss three weeks with something.

He was at the hospital a couple days ago and said he was day to day. 

Could be something like a staph infection where he’s over the infection, but the open sores need to heal before he gets into a situation where he can touch other people or exert himself.

Archived