News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

Hey fellas, I e read conflicting reports. Do you guys think Fitz will take over again when he’s ready or are they planning on sticking with Taylor at this point? Any insight would be appreciated. 

No one knows at this point. Fitz isn’t supposed to be back for another month at the earliest.

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

Hey fellas, I e read conflicting reports. Do you guys think Fitz will take over again when he’s ready or are they planning on sticking with Taylor at this point? Any insight would be appreciated. 

It’s Ron Rivera. He’s going to put Fitz back in. 

• Like 2

I hope that Curtis Samuel gets healthy and Dyami Brown develops more for the 2nd half of the year bc those 2 w/ Terry should eventually give us a good/great WR corps like we had in 2015 & 2016 and back in the late 80s & early 90s with Monk, Clark & Sanders.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2021 at 1:37 PM, Woz said:

A 38 year old player taking longer to recover than expected? Who could have predicted that?!

I feel bad for him, but for the sake of the future of this team, I hope he can’t return this year. I just hope Rivera doesn’t run it back with Fitz bc he’ll feel bad that he didn’t get chance to start this season bc he got hurt.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Johnson was good as a rookie the first 7 games, he tore his ACL in week 8 and hasn’t been the same since. It’ll be interesting to see if they sign him and if they do, what kind of impact he can have bc as I said he hasn’t been as good as he was in the first 7 games of 2018 the last 3 years. 

D’Onta Foreman is more a short yardage 3 yards and a cloud of dust RB, he’s 236 pounds. If we signed him I guess the reason would be to finally address our short yardage issues we’ve had some since we didn’t keep Peyton Barber.