News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

3 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

We also signed Deon Yelder, a 4 year guy. Read he could be a sleeper .

Maybe. He does at least have 10 catches in 26 games. If Reyes shows anything and can play special teams, he’ll make it as the 3rd TE though IMO bc his upside is high.

12 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Maybe. He does at least have 10 catches in 26 games. If Reyes shows anything and can play special teams, he’ll make it as the 3rd TE though IMO bc his upside is high.

We gotta hope he's a late bloomer ! Walk on in college at Western Kentucky and UDFA in the Pros. Good Sr. season, 52 catches for 688 yards and 8 TDs !

On 5/14/2021 at 11:49 AM, ARTMONK HOF said:

I’m still surprised that Jamin Davis didn’t go with his college # of 44 although I like the 50#s better for LBs. If Jamin had gone with 44, Cosmi could’ve kept his college # too.

Someone on Twitter asked what Samis Reyes # was & Matthew Paras said he was wearing #80.

Oh well. Sesame Street Idk GIF

Edited by turtle28

I believe we all have a good time in this forum expressing our opinions about how we like what RR has done and maybe what we would have done differently. Sometimes you shake you head because you can’t understand why he makes some of the decisions that he makes. 
The one thing you do have to agree with is that we are not the laughing stock of the league like we were before he came here. 
I know we still have Snyder but he’s like a back story behind the respect we get now. It’s really nice to hear people talk well about your team! Nice to have a respected team again like we did with Joe Gibbs Tour 1. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I believe we all have a good time in this forum expressing our opinions about how we like what RR has done and maybe what we would have done differently. Sometimes you shake you head because you can’t understand why he makes some of the decisions that he makes. 
The one thing you do have to agree with is that we are not the laughing stock of the league like we were before he came here. 
I know we still have Snyder but he’s like a back story behind the respect we get now. It’s really nice to hear people talk well about your team! Nice to have a respected team again like we did with Joe Gibbs Tour 1. 

This is how I feel in general. Of course we as fans want to maximize things but Ron is also respected by players and he didn’t just hold Moses and decrease his chances to play elsewhere and learn their system. But their approach and the way they are valuing these recent picks that are young bright and developing I think we have a lot to look forward too.

• Like 1