News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

7 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

This rookie D Tackle, John Ridgeway,  we poached from the Cowboys looks pretty decent at clogging up the middle. I hope we have very good fill in here or maybe future starter. Big guy at 6"5" and 325 .

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/202210300clt.htm 

Dude played 43% of all defensive snaps against colts.  He's playing more than guys like Toohill and Obada who were here all of training camp.  Seems like they like what they're seeing from him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, offbyone said:

Then waste the roster spot.  Burning 10M for nothing is crazy.  He will end up going to an nfc east team.  Trade him for an olineman or something.  These guys are so bad at GMing.

If no one wants to trade for him, what do you do? You can cut him now and save the rest of the season cash.

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

If no one wants to trade for him, what do you do? You can cut him now and save the rest of the season cash.

If it looked like I would have to eat that money, I would have traded him to a team while agreeing to eat the 9 million on his cap next year to sweeten in big time in order to get something out of it.  

At this point, honestly, I would keep him on roster and play him for rest of the year then try again to trade him in offseason.  He used to be a starting cb.  Make him the backup active cb.  He is no worse than wildgoose.

15 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

LOL

Someone has to hold this FO accountable. Tanking players values and then sharing your plans is bad business. 

I expect a lot of "it just didnt work out" from the staff instead of "we made a mistake trying to force a man coverage corner play primarily zone coverage."