News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

29 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Really? They’re not trying to get better. RR said in an interview that ownership isn’t preventing them from conducting business as usual and they’re resigning Nathan Jerry. Give me a break. 

Rivera sucks. Everything @naptownskinsfan said about him while he was hired has turned out to be correct.

On 3/2/2023 at 8:23 AM, MikeT14 said:

Wait... you defend Mayo and Bostic but THIS is where you draw the line? lol

People constantly take my words out of context, be better. Me saying that a guy is a veteran who can help young linebackers & is a good run defender is exactly defending their signing. I'm just pointing out the few things they do well. 

On the flip side, I lead the charge for upgrading the LB position or at worst I'm in agreement that we've needed to draft/sign better Lbs since Fletcher retired. 

Both things can be & are true. Bostic & Mayo are smart vets who know the D but I want to do better than them as our 3rd LB or backup LBs.

On 3/7/2023 at 9:14 AM, lavar703 said:

I think its hilarious how bad they are at this. The fact it keeps happening over and over again however is frustrating. 

Sweat is not going to re-sign now unless we pay him with a Jon Allen type deal or a deal similar to what Payne will command.