Jump to content

News/Info on current WFT Players


ARTMONK HOF
 Share

Recommended Posts

Assuming Landon can fix his angles and missed tackles, I don't see why it would be bad for us to keep him on the roster this year. Having him hover in the short to intermediate range next to Jamin Davis and Cole Holcomb with Curl and McCain on the back end sounds pretty good to me. Hell even using him in more blitzing scenarios is appealing. 

I think it's pretty safe to say he is not great in coverage, but pinning his ears back and rushing the passer or chasing a RB, he is pretty good.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Assuming Landon can fix his angles and missed tackles, I don't see why it would be bad for us to keep him on the roster this year. Having him hover in the short to intermediate range next to Jamin Davis and Cole Holcomb with Curl and McCain on the back end sounds pretty good to me. Hell even using him in more blitzing scenarios is appealing. 

I think it's pretty safe to say he is not great in coverage, but pinning his ears back and rushing the passer or chasing a RB, he is pretty good.

Does anyone come back from an achilles in just one season. Maybe he opens on the PUP .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Does anyone come back from an achilles in just one season. Maybe he opens on the PUP .

I mean that’s a tricky injury. Some players come back quick some people retear it rehabbing. If he’s running and doing any agility I’d say he’s recovering very well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Assuming Landon can fix his angles and missed tackles, I don't see why it would be bad for us to keep him on the roster this year. Having him hover in the short to intermediate range next to Jamin Davis and Cole Holcomb with Curl and McCain on the back end sounds pretty good to me. Hell even using him in more blitzing scenarios is appealing. 

I think it's pretty safe to say he is not great in coverage, but pinning his ears back and rushing the passer or chasing a RB, he is pretty good.

Lets Go GIF by Regal

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Every time I see and listen to an interview with Terry McLaurin, I’m so impressed. This guy seems to be a better man than he is a football player. Hope his whole career is with the WFT. 
Parents have to be commended on what a great job they did raising him. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Every time I see and listen to an interview with Terry McLaurin, I’m so impressed. This guy seems to be a better man than he is a football player. Hope his whole career is with the WFT. 
Parents have to be commended on what a great job they did raising him. 

He’s a special human. I pray we get the QB to take him to the level I believe he’s worked to be talked about at. This guy has all pro ability work ethic and class. I hope he just continues and gets his guy soon enough to blossom his career where his journey reflects his work and team first approach.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

 

Bostic,, agree BUT he can call the defense. plays hard and is good depth. I guess If he goes he goes, if he stays .Meh 

I'd be fine moving on - maybe Holcomb would back the middle. ?

Edited by RSkinGM
spelling
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2021 at 11:59 AM, RSkinGM said:

Bostic,, agree BUT he can call the defense. plays hard and is good depth. I guess If he goes he goes, if he stays .Meh 

I'd be fine moving on - maybe Holcomb would back the middle. ?

I’d rather have Jamin Davis start at MLB, Holcomb stay outside & then start Hudson at the other OLB spot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...