News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

49 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Agree! 

Yeah I don’t see a reason to cut Boston outside of giving him the respect to go start elsewhere like we did AP. But that said the best thing for the team is him to be here this year to help Davis and spell him and be quality depth.

On 6/22/2021 at 11:11 AM, MikeT14 said:

Stumbled across this interesting stat. @Thaiphoon

Awesome. It’s sounding like St. Juste will give Jimmy a run for his $ but I except that Jimmy will remain our slot corner and St. Juste will be our #4 corner. From reports though, St. Juste has looked really good so far this offseason.

Edited by turtle28

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Logan Thomas highlights, what a signing last year! He totally exceeded my expectations!

Well he didn't need to do much. As I remember the whole Forum was like "Man, we need a T E -this ain't him ! ". Nobody liked it . If they did , go back and find the comments ( I just did ) . He  turned out to be maybe the top F A steal . Just when I was thinking we knew everything .😁 

I think it was posted 3/19/20. Funny- Mike 14 called him 3rd string. Turtle was wishy washy, somewhat hopeful. Lavar hated it etc etc . I may have been the most positive. I said his size at 6'6" and 250 lbs plus 4.61 speed was intriguing !

Edited by RSkinGM
more info
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

I think it was posted 3/19/20. Funny- Mike 14 called him 3rd string. Turtle was wishy washy, somewhat hopeful. Lavar hated it etc etc . I may have been the most positive. I said his size at 6'6" and 250 lbs plus 4.61 speed was intriguing !

On 3/19/2020 at 8:33 AM, MikeT14 said:

Same. TE converted QB converted TE has 35 career receptions. He does have good size and speed, but I don't think he's anything more than a gadget RZ threat. 

I don't think my statement was wrong at the time. He easily exceeded expectations. The 3rd stringer joke was more tongue in cheek. We had nothing else. He couldn't be a 3rd stringer.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I don't think my statement was wrong at the time. He easily exceeded expectations. The 3rd stringer joke was more tongue in cheek. We had nothing else. He couldn't be a 3rd stringer.

I agree, just repeating the comment . You weren't wrong by any means ! None of us expected what we got .  

I was easily the biggest skeptic about Logan Thomas. Frequently calling him a "non-receiving threat". I definitely changed my tune near seasons end, but I probably held my opinion longer than most. He clearly established himself as a starting caliber TE for us. 

Richard Pryor Reaction GIF

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I was easily the biggest skeptic about Logan Thomas. Frequently calling him a "non-receiving threat". I definitely changed my tune near seasons end, but I probably held my opinion longer than most. He clearly established himself as a starting caliber TE for us. 

Richard Pryor Reaction GIF

I was right there with ya. It’s also amazing how much bigger he looks than when he was at VT. 

• Like 1