News/Info on current WFT Players

ARTMONK HOF

On 7/2/2021 at 9:22 AM, RSkinGM said:

Well he didn't need to do much. As I remember the whole Forum was like "Man, we need a T E -this ain't him ! ". Nobody liked it . If they did , go back and find the comments ( I just did ) . He  turned out to be maybe the top F A steal . Just when I was thinking we knew everything .😁 

I think it was posted 3/19/20. Funny- Mike 14 called him 3rd string. Turtle was wishy washy, somewhat hopeful. Lavar hated it etc etc . I may have been the most positive. I said his size at 6'6" and 250 lbs plus 4.61 speed was intriguing !

I was definitely higher on us signing Richard Rogers than Thomas, that being said, I still think we should’ve kept Rogers as back up & I would’ve kept Peterson as our starting RB & used Gibby as a change of pace & McKissic as a 3rd down back. 

I still don’t understand cutting Peterson, they could’ve kept one less OL or found room somewhere else, cutting Sean Davis in favor of Apke, cutting Rogers in favor of Marcus Baugh. 

I think if we had Peterson last year & were a more balanced offense that we wouldn’t won a few more games, in the end we probably lose in the first round of the playoffs anyway though. 🤷‍♂️  

47 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Slap in his face we signed Leno. Lucas played way above his paygrade ! I like him . Left tackle, left gurad, right tackle - Gonna be a dogfight to start those positions . Great competition. Ereck Flowers is one huge human. 

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

Slap in his face we signed Leno. Lucas played way above his paygrade ! I like him . Left tackle, left gurad, right tackle - Gonna be a dogfight to start those positions . Great competition. Ereck Flowers is one huge human. 

It’s not a slap in anyone’s face IMO to bring in competition for any position. If the player can’t handle the good competition it says more about them than the team who’s just trying to improve its roster.

39 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

It’s not a slap in anyone’s face IMO to bring in competition for any position. If the player can’t handle the good competition it says more about them than the team who’s just trying to improve its roster.

We're paying him chump change $3.8 mill two years . We bring in another guy and pay him $5 mill one year. I agree with what you said but man-that's gonna mess with my head. 

4 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

We're paying him chump change $3.8 mill two years . We bring in another guy and pay him $5 mill one year. I agree with what you said but man-that's gonna mess with my head. 

The contract we offered him last offseason - and he signed - doubled his previous salary. We didn’t even know if he could start when we signed him. We upgraded the position we think with a former pro bowler, Lucas has a chance to beat him.

Edited by turtle28

Ryan Fitzpatrick 

Taylor Heinicke

Kyle Allen

Antonio Gibson

JD McKissic

Jaret Patterson

Peyton Barber

Terry McLaurin

Adam Humphries

Cam Sims

Curtis Samuel

Dyami Brown

Dax Milne

Kelvin Harmon

Logan Thomas

John Bates

Ricky Seals-Jones

Ereck Flowers

Sam Cosmi

Brandon Scherff

Chase Roullier

Wes Schweitzer 

Saahdiq Charles

Cornelius Lucas

Charles Leno

Keith Ismael

Chase Young

Montez Sweat

Daron Payne

Jonathan Allen

Matt Ioanidis

Tim Settle

William Bradley-King

James Smith-Williams

Casey Toohill

Shaka Toney

Jamin Davis

Cole Holcomb

Jon Bostic

Khaleke Hudson

Jared Norris

Landon Collins

Kendall Fuller

William Jackson III

Benjamin St-Juste

Jimmy Moreland

Kamren Curl

Jeremy Reaves

Darrick Forrest

Bobby McCain

Camaron Cheeseman

Tress Way

Dustin Hopkins

Trying to guess the final 53  Work in Progress  

12 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I would think so as of right now bc AGG is 100%, Harmon isn’t. Harmon had a really good preseason in 2019, if he has one again that could bump him. I think whoever doesn’t make it can be put on the practice squad but they may get snatched up by another team.

11 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick 

Taylor Heinicke

Kyle Allen

Antonio Gibson

JD McKissic

Jaret Patterson

Peyton Barber

Terry McLaurin

Adam Humphries

Cam Sims

Curtis Samuel

Dyami Brown

Dax Milne

Kelvin Harmon

Logan Thomas

John Bates

Ricky Seals-Jones

Ereck Flowers

Sam Cosmi

Brandon Scherff

Chase Roullier

Wes Schweitzer 

Saahdiq Charles

Cornelius Lucas

Charles Leno

Keith Ismael

Chase Young

Montez Sweat

Daron Payne

Jonathan Allen

Matt Ioanidis

Tim Settle

William Bradley-King

James Smith-Williams

Casey Toohill

Shaka Toney

Jamin Davis

Cole Holcomb

Jon Bostic

Khaleke Hudson

Jared Norris

Landon Collins

Kendall Fuller

William Jackson III

Benjamin St-Juste

Jimmy Moreland

Kamren Curl

Jeremy Reaves

Darrick Forrest

Bobby McCain

Camaron Cheeseman

Tress Way

Dustin Hopkins

Trying to guess the final 53  Work in Progress  

I had a thread for that somewhere, I’ll find it and bump it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I would think so as of right now bc AGG is 100%, Harmon isn’t. Harmon had a really good preseason in 2019, if he has one again that could bump him. I think whoever doesn’t make it can be put on the practice squad but they may get snatched up by another team.

How do you know either is 100%? I might have missed it.

Harmon got injured early and was out. AGG was just injured on and off all year.