WR Julian Edelman released by Patriots; Announces retirement

Apparition

4 minutes ago, Starless said:

Much more likely that he retires. His knees are shot.

Meh I think he wants 1 more tour with Brady. I actually life in the middle of Patriot territory (as I'm sure you do as a Pats fan) and those two were always together. The Bucs would offer him to not be that guy and be a part timer only doing half the snaps or so. I think if the pats waited for him to announce his retirement may line he holds true. But Brady will get in his ear

Just now, Falconof Shadows said:

Meh I think he wants 1 more tour with Brady. I actually life in the middle of Patriot territory (as I'm sure you do as a Pats fan) and those two were always together. The Bucs would offer him to not be that guy and be a part timer only doing half the snaps or so. I think if the pats waited for him to announce his retirement may line he holds true. But Brady will get in his ear

I'm sure he WANTS to keep playing another 5-6 years. It's not a question of want. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Starless said:

Much more likely that he retires. His knees are shot.

Gronk's entire body was shot, but Tampa Tom brings in who Tampa Tom wants. Edelman is a Buc by sundown tonight...

Edelman is going to wake up tomorrow with an unsigned contract in his bed next to him, with keys to his new apartment by Raymond James, a #11 Bucs jersey and an official Bruce Arians Kangol...

• Like 1