"Lions and Tigers and a Bearcat" Mock

Karnage84

Going back-to-back WRs is certainly a bold move, but you missed an opportunity when you didn't name this the "Paw Patrol Mock". For that reason alone, I can't support this.

(Marshall and Chase are both Paw Patrol characters. Once I saw those names, I was unable to form additional thoughts. I blame the kids.)

• Like 1

I'm pretty stubborn on who I like at this point and the Lions don't walk away with a OT at 7. I'll be upset. Sewell/Slater are both potentially better than Decker.

Having a Oline that can create a run game and protect covers a lot of warts on a team.

Back to back WR's just killed it for me... sorry. Don't believe Brown is starting RT over Crosby.

Edited by SimbaWho
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Going back-to-back WRs is certainly a bold move, but you missed an opportunity when you didn't name this the "Paw Patrol Mock". For that reason alone, I can't support this.

(Marshall and Chase are both Paw Patrol characters. Once I saw those names, I was unable to form additional thoughts. I blame the kids.)

Hahaha... I am not there yet. We're working through Sesame Street and Cocomelon at this point. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

So much Cocomelon.

Where they play the same three songs in a million variations. It's a form of torture. 

I could never have imagined that one of my favourite songs would become "Three Primary Colours" from OK Go via Sesame Street. This is what my life has become. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2021 at 9:32 AM, Karnage84 said:
  • 2021 - $22M - $10M for rookie contracts = $12M Carry-over (potentially)
  • 2022 - $47M + $12M Carryover + Cap from key cuts (Collins (June 1); Tavai; Vaitai) +$8M = $67M > We'd move up into the top 8 in overall cap space (assuming nobody else makes major cuts in that grouping)
  • 2023 - $101M to start (with above cuts factored in)

The carry over is nice to think about but I expect they use most of that money this year. In any event the team will be sitting good with the cap and have two first round selections both years.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Thank goodness there isn’t a Zooma.🤠

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:

The carry over is nice to think about but I expect they use most of that money this year. In any event the team will be sitting good with the cap and have two first round selections both years.

I feel like they're going to be playing a bit of moneyball this year knowing that this is a tear down to rebuild season. If a key guy gets released as a cap casualty then maybe they'll bring him on. Otherwise, they'll build through the draft and spend on guys when the cap opens up and the team expects to be more competitive. 

• Like 1