2 week out Mock Draft

WindyCity

19 minutes ago, G08 said:

What about the inverse?

Great  talent but his physical style is going to cause him significant injury problems in the NFL... and hell it's already caused him a ton in college.

Kid is damn entertaining though.

2 minutes ago, Epyon said:

Great  talent but his physical style is going to cause him significant injury problems in the NFL... and hell it's already caused him a ton in college.

Kid is damn entertaining though.

Posted this on another forum:

Rondale Moore vs. Tyreek Hill

5070 _____________________5081
181 lbs___________________185 lbs
1.58/2.48/4.32____________1.50/2.51/4.29
42.5" vert_________________40.5" vert
10'06" broad______________10'09" broad
4.10 short shuttle_________4.06 short shuttle
6.68 cone_________________6.53 cone

Very impressive interview with Adam Hoge, kid comes off as very intelligent (graduated in 2.5 years).

Heard/read somewhere he squats 600 lbs.

If we want to be the Chiefs, we need our dude who rips the top off a defense. I think Mooney can be that guy but you put a legit 4.30 kid on the other side and Cole Kemet will feast on the middle of the field.

Cosmi or Jenkins in rd1

Moore-WR in rd 2

Eskridgee-WR in rd3 (might require a minor trade up)

Imatorhbebe-WR in rnd 5-6

Mooney, Robinson, Moore, Eskridge, Imatorhbebe/Ridley...... with Monty/Cohen/Williams backfield  (I also want to draft Patterson-RB)

That is a damn dangerous offense..... a boatload of speed we don't currently have, and leverage for when we likely lose Robinson and Williams next year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Epyon said:

Cosmi or Jenkins in rd1

Moore-WR in rd 2

Eskridgee-WR in rd3 (might require a minor trade up)

Imatorhbebe-WR in rnd 5-6

Mooney, Robinson, Moore, Eskridge, Imatorhbebe/Ridley...... with Monty/Cohen/Williams backfield  (I also want to draft Patterson-RB)

That is a damn dangerous offense..... a boatload of speed we don't currently have, and leverage for when we likely lose Robinson and Williams next year.

Andy Dalton still keeps you in the middle of the pack.

Just now, WindyCity said:

Andy Dalton still keeps you in the middle of the pack.

I don't think there's literally anything we can do about that this year....

Hearing rumors now that ATL is taking QB 4 to groom..... even if they don't, QB 4 will be gone long before we can afford to trade up and get him, and I'm am not at all sold on Mills or Lance..... IMO just load up on OL/WR so that when we do go after a QB, we can at least have the pieces in place to make their job easier when we go for one next year.

That said, if Fields or Jones get to pick 10, I think you have to try and take one....using future firsts.

I honestly have very little opinion on this years draft. I think Pace/Nagy already sort of blew it and we are looking at a lame duck draft. All I want is an offensive lineman out of this thing and a developmental QB at least to the tune of a Drew Lock type of guy to play with.

This team is just plain not competing next year....If we can come out of it with a solid Oline, young corners, and like I said, Kyle Trask or somebody.....I consider that a win

• Like 3