Bimetime Mock 7.0 w/trades

JBarrett1984

TRADE: BRONCOS ACQUIRE 4TH & 183RD OVERALL PICK FROM ATL FOR 9TH & 40TH OVERALL PICK IN '21, AND '22 1ST.

I don't hate giving up a comp 5th round pick in this, and the rest of this trade is great.

9. ATL(V/DEN)- K.PITTS, TE UF

Great pick

35. ATL- OWEH, EDGE PSU 

I don't personally love Oweh, but it's a good pick for the Falcons.

40. ATL(V/DEN)- WILLIAMS, RB UNC

I like it. I wouldn't hate Leatherwood here if Williams is gone. Leatherwood is a good fit for LG.

54 minutes ago, scar988 said:

I don't hate giving up a comp 5th round pick in this, and the rest of this trade is great.

Great pick

I don't personally love Oweh, but it's a good pick for the Falcons.

I like it. I wouldn't hate Leatherwood here if Williams is gone. Leatherwood is a good fit for LG.

I was thinking Wyatt Davis, Ben Cleveland, or Trey Smith in round 3

So the Browns get what is equivalent to a low 5th round pick for Njoku?  What incentive do the Browns even have to make such an aweful trade?  His contract is already fully paid (yet another reason the Browns should/would get more) and he was the leading TE for them last year.  

He is playing out his 5th year (yet another reason they have no need to trade him) and then he can go wherever he wants.  The Browns may even get a 6th or 7th rd comp pick for him.

That trade is beyond aweful for the Browns...JS.   Of Course the Jets would do it.....its an absolute steal.  Its basically getting Nick Chubb for a 4th rd pick type steal.