Your Top 10 Players Right Now

Mox

Just now, Jeezla said:

Those days are over and he has never been clutch.

Those days are over? He just averaged 28/11/7/2 on 56/48/91 shooting splits vs Boston this postseason before getting hurt. Trust me, you don't have to tell me about his failures and how he is in certain moments, but that doesn't mean he's not a top 10 player...just not in the convo for the best player. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Those days are over? He just averaged 28/11/7/2 on 56/48/91 shooting splits vs Boston this postseason before getting hurt. Trust me, you don't have to tell me about his failures and how he is in certain moments, but that doesn't mean he's not a top 10 player...just not in the convo for the best player. 

Yea you just can't be top 10 on my list if you are the last guy I want shooting the ball in a tie it up or win it situation. I'll take Trae and Booker over Harden.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

Yea you just can't be top 10 on my list if you are the last guy I want shooting the ball in a tie it up or win it situation.

So in that scenario why do you have Giannis in the top 10? When is he ever going to take those types of shots for Milwaukee? Embiid has some dog ish moments in closing moments himself in the playoffs.

Anyways it's cool, you don't believe Harden is a top 10 player. We can leave it at that. 

Harden isn't the most postseason resilient guy that's for sure. However, taking him out of the top ten is too much. It doesn't matter if he's the last guy you want taking a shot to win/tie it when he's better than guys on that list and puts you in a better spot of not needing a last second shot to win.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

So in that scenario why do you have Giannis in the top 10? When is he ever going to take those types of shots for Milwaukee? Embiid has some dog ish moments in closing moments himself in the playoffs.

Anyways it's cool, you don't believe Harden is a top 10 player. We can leave it at that. 

Giannis can manhandle his way to the rim, and it's Giannis, so who the hell knows what happens. I know what happens when Harden shoots that last shot. It misses.

5 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Harden isn't the most postseason resilient guy that's for sure. However, taking him out of the top ten is too much. It doesn't matter if he's the last guy you want taking a shot to win/tie it when he's better than guys on that list and puts you in a better spot of not needing a last second shot to win.

How's that been working out for Hardens teams so far?

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Better than Dame, Embiid, and Davis without LeBron.

at least 2 of those 3 can D up the other teams good players. And the other is a guy you actually do want shooting the ball in crunch time.

Just now, Jeezla said:

at least 2 of those 3 can D up the other teams good players. And the other is a guy you actually do want shooting the ball in crunch time.

Sweet, they've all had less postseason success (AD w/o LeBron) because they simply aren't as good as Harden. Dame can do all the crunch time scoring he wants as he loses in round 1 again.

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

Sweet, they've all had less postseason success (AD w/o LeBron) because they simply aren't as good as Harden. Dame can do all the crunch time scoring he wants as he loses in round 1 again.

swap Dame with Harden, the Nets win it all. Instead, KD had to do everything.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

Well Harden was injured or they probably win with him healthy too unfortunately. Swap Harden with Dame and they beat the Nuggets in round 1. Harden is a better offensive and defensive player than Dame. His late game heroics don't make up the difference.

5 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Well Harden was injured or they probably win with him healthy too unfortunately. Swap Harden with Dame and they beat the Nuggets in round 1. Harden is a better offensive and defensive player than Dame. His late game heroics don't make up the difference.

Doubt it. Harden just isn't good enough to win a ring. He's the Matt Ryan of the NBA. Stats look great, but he just ain't that guy.

8 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

That didn't have anything to do with Harden being on one leg? Lol, come on now. Harden slander is fun, it really is but let's be real here. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That didn't have anything to do with Harden being on one leg? Lol, come on now. Harden slander is fun, it really is but let's be real here. 

Does 2 leg Harden have a better track record in the playoffs? Both versions are losers.

Just now, Jeezla said:

Doubt it. Harden just isn't good enough to win a ring. He's the Matt Ryan of the NBA. Stats look great, but he just ain't that guy.

That's irrelevant to him being better than Dame, Embiid, and Davis though. He can not be a good enough #1 to win a ring and still be better than them.