Your Top 10 Players Right Now

Mox

Just now, beekay414 said:

What? What does that have to do with their free throw rates and your comment about the "lack of calls Kobe got compared to LeBron?"

Did I venture over to Twitter and didn't notice? And the greatest basketball player of all-time, from a skill standpoint, is Larry Bird.

Kobe was so skilled he would bait everyone into calls ala Harden but better, but he didn't get those calls. people forget but Kobe was really hated when he was playing. He was the villain of the NBA, hence the dark Mamba nickname he took on. 

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

Kobe was so skilled he would bait everyone into calls ala Harden but better, but he didn't get those calls. people forget but Kobe was really hated when he was playing. He was the villain of the NBA, hence the dark Mamba nickname he took on. 

What? Kobe was hated BECAUSE he got calls. The same reason Harden is hated. Kobe didn't get slighted on calls. C'mon now, stop with this NBA Twitter nonsense and live in reality.

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

Kobe took MJs moves, but elevated it to another level. Why you think MJ respects his little bro so much, and Lebron not so much

Kobe didn't elevate anything MJ did. MJ was literally better at everything except 3 point shooting and maybe tough shot making.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

What? Kobe was hated BECAUSE he got calls. The same reason Harden is hated. Kobe didn't get slighted on calls. C'mon now, stop with this NBA Twitter nonsense and live in reality.

people didn't like Kobe because 

- he was cocky, winning titles, young and rich- young Kobe was on top so soon and he was cocky. he matured over the years 

- the rape case

- he was the Lakers. people either love or hate the lakers, americas team 

- did Shaq dirty

- he was a carbon copy of MJ but could drain 3s. people loved MJ so much, he was the icon. who was this young kid to come around so soon after MJ

Kobe was a villain. didn't really get his flowers until he retirement and tragedy 

Edited by Humble_Beast

Just now, beekay414 said:

I'm at a loss for words right now lol

I used to get a lot more annoyed by diehard Kobe guys but I've seen it all at this point. There realistically is no legitimate argument for Kobe above MJ or LeBron, and it's pretty easy to prove that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

I used to get a lot more annoyed by diehard Kobe guys but I've seen it all at this point. There realistically is no legitimate argument for Kobe above MJ or LeBron, and it's pretty easy to prove that.

There's no reason for Kobe Bryant to be over Larry Bird, let alone MJ or LeBron.

18 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Since we're in here I might as well update my top 10:

1. Giannis Antetokounmpo

2. LeBron James

3. Nikola Jokic

4. Steph Curry

5. Luka Doncic

6. Kevin Durant

7. James Harden

8. Kawhi Leonard

9. Joel Embiid

10. Damian Lillard

1-4 are essentially interchangeable, and so are 6-8. For the record, my definition of best player heavily factors in durability which is why KD isn't top 5.

Harden over Kawhi Leonard????????

Just now, NYRaider said:

There is only 1 man that can reasonably surpass the GOAT. 

aptopix-nba-finals-suns-bucks-basketball

he's making great strides. wouldn't surprised at all if he passes Lebron by the end of this decade. stay in the east, pad your stats for Mvps,win just a few more titles. all this without a super team in an agent recruiting stars to play with you