GDT 2017: Week 7 - Ravens @ Vikings

drd23

Who knows?  Why do you think I didn't bother to write anything in the OP? xD

Hopefully they'll play well enough to justify me waking up at 4am to watch them and not go back to sleep some time during the game (but I'm not holding out too much hope of that)

Without their runningback and 2 top quarterbacks and some injury concerns to their wide receivers, we should have a chance.

But this defense is an opportunistic group, Zimmer knows how to scheme against us and they have talent both inside and outside and on the back end to shut our inept offense completely down.

While it won't happen, this should be an all-or-nothing type of playcalling from us, as this defense will suffocate us if we are conservative.

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

we, umm, need to win this game, gents. you guys are not coming in to a good situation. we will be very hungry and disciplined.

Doesn't every team "need" to win every game (except for those that are obviously tanking) :P

6 hours ago, vike daddy said:

we, umm, need to win this game, gents. you guys are not coming in to a good situation. we will be very hungry and disciplined.

we are coming into the game dumb and incompetent. We are actually so dumb, that we might not understand that we in every way should lose the game - which mean we might win. Consider yourself warned.

Archived