GDT 2017: Week 7 - Ravens @ Vikings

drd23

oh believe me, as a near fifty year fan and follower of the Minnesota Vikings, i clearly understand how games that should be won end up being lost.

we're in good shape this week though. pretty healthy, good depth, fired up, disciplined, and tough at home in the new stadium.

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

oh believe me, as a near fifty year fan and follower of the Minnesota Vikings, i clearly understand how games that should be won end up being lost.

we're in good shape this week though. pretty healthy, good depth, fired up, disciplined, and tough at home in the new stadium.

Okay dad.

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

We are in our usually bad shape. Pretty injured and banged up, depth is gone, we are really down after losing to the bears, lack of discipline cost us as we lost the ball because of no-hands-team and no coverage of tight ends. We also play pretty bad on the road.

On 10/19/2017 at 9:36 AM, Mancunian Raven said:

Not optimistic. But hey, at least we'll get to see Stefon Diggs ball out. A guy who, if the Ravens had drafted him, would probably be a Practice Squad player.

The Vikings defense is really good, with Corners who will make the Ravens WRs even bigger non-entities than they usually are.

I haven't given up on Perriman, but I'm still bitter about us not taking Diggs in that draft.

I pounded the table for that guy.  I'm a hugeUMD homer, but I'm sure anyone here can attest that I specifically said that he was my largest divergence on general consensus vs. my own rating for any Terp.  

We should have taken two receivers the second he was still available.

6 hours ago, sp6488 said:

I haven't given up on Perriman, but I'm still bitter about us not taking Diggs in that draft.

I pounded the table for that guy.  I'm a hugeUMD homer, but I'm sure anyone here can attest that I specifically said that he was my largest divergence on general consensus vs. my own rating for any Terp.  

We should have taken two receivers the second he was still available.

As I remember it, most of us were in the Diggs corner. I have been a profound fan of the players the Terps have put out in the last couple of years. We also talked about ngakoue although to be taken in the 4-5 round, where he went much higher, and Sean Davis was a huge crush of mine as well.

Archived