Quick & Painless GM Mock Draft

ny92mike

31 minutes ago, carrolljcmc said:

While I can't say Waddle wasn't on the board for Dallas, he/the position definitely wasn't a high priority.

The fear was you taking Horn and the Giants taking Waddle. Those two guys are fairly identical for me the then the board for the Eagles wouldn’t have been great

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Will one of you guys be around from 4 to 6?  I've got to run some errands and want be available to update workbook during that window.

@EaglesPeteC @rackcs

Would still like to add one more member to help with updating the workbook if any others are interested.

I’ve got a show tonight so I won’t be on my laptop most of the night. I’ve got a smidge of downtime in that window that I can update but not much 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I’ve got a show tonight so I won’t be on my laptop most of the night. I’ve got a smidge of downtime in that window that I can update but not much 

Appreciate it...I should be back by 6 est.  If you could update what you can I can catch it up if @rackcs isn't available.

24 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I just mean that if you and I ranked the top 20 players it would look different as we most likely look at different things when evaluating talent.  It seems like most of these draft rankings are similar but they vary by a few.  Variables come into play as to what position, scheme not only in college but when they get to the pros.  I lean more on stats which has it's faults as well.

I think there might have been a misunderstanding. I was simply talking about the draft order being reported, like maybe a weird Miami trade in the seventh round.
I wasn’t talking about ranking prospects. I prefer to do that myself watching tape where possible. Though that does get tougher in the later rounds, where some prospect tape isn’t available etc.

10 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

I think there might have been a misunderstanding. I was simply talking about the draft order being reported, like maybe a weird Miami trade in the seventh round.
I wasn’t talking about ranking prospects. I prefer to do that myself watching tape where possible. Though that does get tougher in the later rounds, where some prospect tape isn’t available etc.

My bad... I use OTC but typically when I'm setting up for tcmd, I use them because they provide the estimated comp picks.

• Like 1