Quick & Painless GM Mock Draft

ny92mike

Looking through from the weekend.

@rackcs Again, I don't ever hate the idea of Bengals going Chase at 5, I just really, really think Sewell should go there, especially because you got Moore in the 2nd. Eichenberg is fine and all, and hindsight is hindsight. 

Great coup for the Chargers at 7.

@ny92mike interesting you went Parsons over Tucker this time. 

Good pick for WFT by @ovfd55 at 19. Nice job. I think I would have preferred Campbell over Mond, but you had a tough 4 guys get selected in front of you too. 

@JetsandI - following up Wilson with Toney seems great. I like Moore > Toney, but I definitely don't fault the idea. Javonte in the 3rd is good - didn't he go in the first in FFMD?

Tommy Tremble over Brevin Jordan? I know his pro day wasn't good but... dang. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

@rackcs Again, I don't ever hate the idea of Bengals going Chase at 5, I just really, really think Sewell should go there, especially because you got Moore in the 2nd. Eichenberg is fine and all, and hindsight is hindsight. 

Good pick for WFT by @ovfd55 at 19. Nice job. I think I would have preferred Campbell over Mond, but you had a tough 4 guys get selected in front of you too. 

@JetsandI - following up Wilson with Toney seems great. I like Moore > Toney, but I definitely don't fault the idea. Javonte in the 3rd is good - didn't he go in the first in FFMD?

yeah I tried to trade down esp after the run of players in front of me before picking Mond came to the point I felt there was a chance moth Mills and Mond could be gone before I picked again,Also considered Campbell and Dynami

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I personally have Tremble as te 3.   There's actually a semi-correlation between ras scores to tes performance.   Tremble comes in as te 2/3 in a camp competition with james o'shaughnessy and our 2 1st year tes. . 

Jordan is a lil safer but doesn't really have probowl potential.  Tremble is the most athletic te that has come out of what some might dub as TE U Notre Dame. 

Edited by LinderFournette
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I dont think the Bucs have interviewed Meinerz,  but he is the prototypical Licht OLineman (ala Marpet, Cappa)

Before the draft process kicked off I was hoping we could get him in the 3rd or 4th but now he's projected way higher

It was between him and 1 of my other favorite guys (won't name drop) but I Went with Meinerz bc I don't think there are too many great OL guys that'll be left in the late 3rd

Quinn was going 65 if u hadn't. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

My original plan was to go Sewell because I agree with you but at the last second I switched to Chase just because it's seeming like that's gonna be the pick and I wanted to see how that would play out. Then I was rushing to do my 2nd round pick and forgot that I hadn't gone Sewell and took Moore. So that was a **** up on my part but I think I saved it a little bit by still landing Eichenberg. If I'd been paying attention I would've gone Chase, then likely still Eichenberg with that 2nd pick and then probably an interior OL with the 3rd rounder. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I hoped for Elijah falling to Bears but this obnoxious team took him as 2nd WR in back to back picks. lol

If Wilson was a natural pocket passer, Rondale would be better pick there.  I figure Toney is best fit for Jets in ATH role due to larger catching radius.

Both Rondale and Javonte went in 1st in FFMD.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

I hoped for Elijah falling to Bears but this obnoxious team took him as 2nd WR in back to back picks. lol

If Wilson was a natural pocket passer, Rondale would be better pick there.  I figure Toney is best fit for Jets in ATH role due to larger catching radius.

Both Rondale and Javonte went in 1st in FFMD.

Oop. I meant Elijah not Rondale. Duh, there are 2 good Moore's Mike.