Quick & Painless GM Mock Draft

ny92mike

11 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

To be honest...I hadn't looked into it.  Just haven't had the time this year to research like I normally would with the combine.

Wasn’t you that took him last mock, was it?

It’s more the senior bowl that knocked him down my board. His tape at tackle was pretty good. Health concerns I’m good with outside the top 45.

But if you were on the fence already, his struggles in the 1-v-1’s at the Senior Bowl would make you think twice. Speed gave him all kinds of problems. So then you start asking how much did I like the tape. I started with him somewhere between late 2, more likely mid 3rd. But after the senior bowl I personally just can’t get comfortable with him. 

Meanwhile I took Mayfield last mock at 54. Despite his pretty underwhelming pro day I got good reviews for that. Surprised me a bit for all the referencing of RAS scores I see here

1 minute ago, RTTRUTH said:

Wasn’t you that took him last mock, was it?

It’s more the senior bowl that knocked him down my board. His tape at tackle was pretty good. Health concerns I’m good with outside the top 45.

But if you were on the fence already, his struggles in the 1-v-1’s at the Senior Bowl would make you think twice. Speed gave him all kinds of problems. So then you start asking how much did I like the tape. I started with him somewhere between late 2, more likely mid 3rd. But after the senior bowl I personally just can’t get comfortable with him. 

Meanwhile I took Mayfield last mock at 54. Despite his pretty underwhelming pro day I got good reviews for that. Surprised me a bit for all the referencing of RAS scores I see here

No...I just picked him for Houston in this mock to play guard...Never considered him at tackle.  What little film I watched of him was at LG, but I see him more of a RG in the pros, but again that's after watching 5 minutes of tape...haha.

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

No...I just picked him for Houston in this mock to play guard...Never considered him at tackle.  What little film I watched of him was at LG, but I see him more of a RG in the pros, but again that's after watching 5 minutes of tape...haha.

He will be a RG IMO and I think he has long time starter potential.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@LuckyNumber11 @BucsDraftGeek47 @rackcs @JetsandI @carrolljcmc @BowserBroncos @Packerraymond @RTTRUTH @LinderFournette @KingOfNewYork @Cbrunn @mountainpd @Deadpulse @Forge @EaglesPeteC @ovfd55

You guys good if I change the time slots since we're several hours ahead of schedule?

I already scheduled a series of naps sooooo

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@LuckyNumber11 @BucsDraftGeek47 @rackcs @JetsandI @carrolljcmc @BowserBroncos @Packerraymond @RTTRUTH @LinderFournette @KingOfNewYork @Cbrunn @mountainpd @Deadpulse @Forge @EaglesPeteC @ovfd55

You guys good if I change the time slots since we're several hours ahead of schedule?

Yep sounds good

• Like 1