Quick & Painless GM Mock Draft

ny92mike

Glad I was able to trade up. Really felt like I needed to add to the Cleveland CB group and felt there were really only 2 viable guys left before there was a dropoff at the position somewhat. Looked like some of the upcoming teams could use defensive help too so I went for it. I like Rochell a lot, I don't think he'll be an immediate contributor but I like his potential down the line for sure.

• Like 1

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Rochell so early? Man my Packers draft has been so botched lol. I thought for sure I had him at 92.

I'm going to have to grade myself poorly and hope it goes better for us next week. I like my Lions draft way better.

Felt like there was a run on CB and most of the ones I liked around here were disappearing. Wanted to jump up to make sure I got one and happy with that decision even more now knowing others wanted him lol

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Felt like there was a run on CB and most of the ones I liked around here were disappearing. Wanted to jump up to make sure I got one and happy with that decision even more now knowing others wanted him lol

I would be picking up the phone currently if I was the actual Packers GM and calling Richard Sherman. It just did not work at all for me at CB.

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I would be picking up the phone currently if I was the actual Packers GM and calling Richard Sherman. It just did not work at all for me at CB.

Please do.  Keep him away from Jets.

Edited by JetsandI
  • Like 1