Quick & Painless GM Mock Draft

ny92mike

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

Thoughts on taking Nico Collins, WR with 3rd round 12th, 76th overall.  

Too high?  What I'm seeing is that he would make a perfect fit for the Giants.  Providing Jones with a bigger body type receiver to toss to that runs a 4.42.

I don't know if I'd take him that high and over some of the others available but certainly he's got more upside than most in this range and if he pans would be great in that kind of role.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I don't know if I'd take him that high and over some of the others available but certainly he's got more upside than most in this range and if he pans would be great in that kind of role.

What I was seeing, and granted these are highlights, was his ability to get separation and contested catch.  Something that the Giants receivers lacked.

10 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Thoughts on taking Nico Collins, WR with 3rd round 12th, 76th overall.  

Too high?  What I'm seeing is that he would make a perfect fit for the Giants.  Providing Jones with a bigger body type receiver to toss to that runs a 4.42.

Love this pick for the G Men in the 3rd. I envision him becoming a Mike Williams type WR (whom you traded for in TCMD). He falls in a lot of mocks and projections for whatever reason, at one point he was considered a low 1st, early 2nd round pick. 

• Like 1

Just now, carrolljcmc said:

Love this pick for the G Men in the 3rd. I envision him becoming a Mike Williams type WR (whom you traded for in TCMD). He falls in a lot of mocks and projections for whatever reason, at one point he was considered a low 1st, early 2nd round pick. 

Right...exactly my thoughts as well same reasons I traded for Mike Williams, that and he has a cool first name....lol.