Quick & Painless GM Mock Draft

ny92mike

11 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

Well I'm picking Paris Ford ahead of you and was really considering Jermar Jefferson with the pick right behind you

I didn't realize you were before me , 

Man couldn't let ford come home to Pitt could you haha solid pick in the 7th , even if the pro day numbers are true, he'll still be a spark plug on special teams I believe

Jags draft:

1) trevor Lawrence QB Clemson

25) azeez Ojulari EDGE Georgia

33) Jevon Holland S Oregon

45) Alex Leatherwood OT Alabama

65) Tommy Tremble TE Notre Dame

106) Tyler Shelvin NT LSU

130) Dayo Odeyingbo DE/EDGE Vanderbilt 

145) Demetric Felton OW UCLA

170) Royce Newman G Mississippi State

249) Kene Nwangwu RB Iowa State

Wanted to get a few defensive pieces in the edge and DL since Meyer is putting a premium their. 

Also wanted to focus on athletic weapons on offense and Tremble, Felton, and Nwangwu should bring some explosive plays. 

Wanted a 2 olinemen cuz our LT LG and RG are free agents and wr could use replacements if needed. 

• Like 2

COLTS

1(21) Teven Jenkins / Offensive Tackle / Oklahoma St

2(22) Tylan Wallace / Wide Receiver / Oklahoma St

4(22) Tommy Togiai / Defensive Tackle / Ohio State

5(21) Cade Johnson / Wide Receiver / South Dakota State

6(22) Tarron Jackson / Defensive End / Coastal Carolina

7(20) Nick Eubanks / Tight End / Michigan

Super quick breakdown: Obviously after Anthony Castonzo's retirement we need a LT. We've interviewed Jenkins and I think his feet will help him survive the move to the left side. Has a huge kick-slide and brings the nasty temperament you want up front to set the tone.

Aside from that I wanted some receiving options for the future since Hilton is 30+ on a one year deal and Parris Campbell can't stay healthy. I also wanted to support our fragile new Quarterback and give him the tools to thrive. If possible I wanted to add competition at pass-rusher. Togiai was just an excellent value. All in all I think it went well. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RTTRUTH said:

COLTS

1(21) Teven Jenkins / Offensive Tackle / Oklahoma St

2(22) Tylan Wallace / Wide Receiver / Oklahoma St

4(22) Tommy Togiai / Defensive Tackle / Ohio State

5(21) Cade Johnson / Wide Receiver / South Dakota State

6(22) Tarron Jackson / Defensive End / Coastal Carolina

7(20) Nick Eubanks / Tight End / Michigan

Super quick breakdown: Obviously after Anthony Castonzo's retirement we need a LT. We've interviewed Jenkins and I think his feet will help him survive the move to the left side. Has a huge kick-slide and brings the nasty temperament you want up front to set the tone.

Aside from that I wanted some receiving options for the future since Hilton is 30+ on a one year deal and Parris Campbell can't stay healthy. I also wanted to support our fragile new Quarterback and give him the tools to thrive. If possible I wanted to add competition at pass-rusher. Togiai was just an excellent value. All in all I think it went well. 

You and I like a lot of the same prospects. I love Jenkins and almost now want Dolphins to draft him. I see a RT though.

good draft overall but that LT gap if jenkins couldn’t move across is the only ?

• Like 1