Quick & Painless GM Mock Draft

ny92mike

57 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

The guys I find amusing are the ones who are consistently drafted outside the top 3 rounds, and yet land ridiculously consistently.

Aaron Banks = Range of 115-121

Tutu Atwell = 119-124 (surprised he's so consistent, rankings everywhere)

Hamilcar Rashed Jr = 130-139

Caden Sterns = Range  136-142 

Chauncey Golston = 171-174 (The King here, later and within 3 slots)

Darren Hall = Range of 210-218

Marlon Williams = 236-253 

Right...I definitely liked comparing these mocks.  The first couple of rounds we didnt see too many gaps between the various mocks.  What I noticed was how much the pro days helped out these players.  Really interested to see how the real deal unfolds to determine if the league values these pro days as much as we did.  Lot of hops from tcmd to ffmd.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

I'm looking forward to seeing where the professionals value these prospects in just a couple days.  

I'll be recording the draft selections for a new comparison, so look for this new thread on Thursday, hoping to make it a draft party for all of us mockers.

Hope to see you all there.

Thanks.

Would anyone be interested in helping me out with keeping the board updated during the draft.  I should be around for most of it but day two I might not be available for every pick.  If so message me with your gmail so that I can get you editing rights.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Would anyone be interested in helping me out with keeping the board updated during the draft.  I should be around for most of it but day two I might not be available for every pick.  If so message me with your gmail so that I can get you editing rights.

Thanks.

Yeah can do

• Like 1