Assault Charges to Be Filed Against Aaron Donald

BobbyPhil1781

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I'd like to find out the whole story before I pass judgement. I almost guarantee this guy did something that warranted getting punched in the face like that. I don't see Donald as some guy who can't control his emotions and punches random guys in the face for no reason.

• Like 3

Guy bumped into him in a club. They were both asked to leave (let's assuming they were talking $hit).

They get outside. They fight. Aaron Donald won the fight. If a security camera can prove the other guy swung first, this gets dropped. If it doesnt get dropped, he serves a 1-2 game suspension as a first time offender and it didn't involve a woman. 

Annoying, but nothing too big. 

18 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I'd like to find out the whole story before I pass judgement. I almost guarantee this guy did something that warranted getting punched in the face like that. I don't see Donald as some guy who can't control his emotions and punches random guys in the face for no reason.

I mean, if you're in Donald's shoes, what warrants that at 3-4AM?  if I'm him, w/ EVERYTHING to lose, I'm not laying a damn hand on anyone. I'm sure he wasn't there alone. Let one of his boys/security do it if it was truly warranted.

My assumption of what went down: Dude saw Donald, saw dollar signs, and poked the bear until the bear hit back, and now is crying foul.

I'm absolutely a person who waits for the story but Donald, himself, shouldn't ever touch anyone. Let someone in his crew do it lol

• Like 3

One guy getting beaten up does not equal 22 accusations of inappropriate behavior.

If Donald did this for no reason - then that'll be a different story. But I doubt that was the case.

Still a bad look for the league - but not nearly as bad as Kareem Hunt who only served an 8 game suspension. I'd imagine AD gets 2 at the most.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

?

I've definitely seen several instances of people posting videos of Donald during a game "not controlling his emotions".

I think there was a thread/argument about a potentially dirty play just this past season and several videos were pulled up showing prior instances of borderline plays lol

Edited by Ray Reed
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Guy bumped into him in a club. They were both asked to leave (let's assuming they were talking $hit).

They get outside. They fight. Aaron Donald won the fight. If a security camera can prove the other guy swung first, this gets dropped. If it doesnt get dropped, he serves a 1-2 game suspension as a first time offender and it didn't involve a woman. 

Annoying, but nothing too big. 

If this is the gist of the story, then I agree. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

?

I've definitely seen several instances of people posting videos of Donald during a game "not controlling his emotions".

I think there was a thread/argument about a potentially dirty play just this past season and several videos were pulled up showing prior instances of borderline plays lol

And I think you are reaching.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Somebody gonna trade for Watson and Donald for like a future 4th and 5th round pick and win the next 12 SBs...

200.gif

Meanwhile, @jrry32 gonna represent Donald pro-bono so Donald can beat this case.

The answer is to have the refs from the NFC CCG run for Pittsburgh district attorney. They won't be able to tell who or what happened first.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

If this is the gist of the story, then I agree. 

Beginning part is what we know, the end is my elaboration of what could of transpired after.

Speaking to TMZ Sports, Hollis said the alleged altercation began inside of a nightclub when Spriggs accidentally bumped into Donald. 

Per TMZ, Hollis alleged that Donald "got aggressive" with his client outside of the club after both men were asked to leave. 

3 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Yeah. Donald can be a hothead on the field. But I've never seen any negative thing said about him off the field. Guys are different on the field. They flip a switch.

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Don't know what to tell you lol

He's not Ndamukong Suh but him not controlling his emotions on the field has 100% been discussed/talked about before 

For you to say I can't see him as a guy who can't control his emotions is absolutely wild but ok