Assault Charges to Be Filed Against Aaron Donald

BobbyPhil1781

4 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Don't know what to tell you lol

He's not Ndamukong Suh but him not controlling his emotions on the field has 100% been discussed/talked about before 

For you to say I can't see him as a guy who can't control his emotions is absolutely wild but ok

If you haven't played the position at a high level and see the things dirty things teams/players do to try to stop him, you would never understand what he or any NFL players go though. Its kinda disingenuous to even speak on it if you haven't experienced it , or at least have concrete evidence to support your claim

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

If you haven't played the position at a high level and see the things dirty things teams/players do to try to stop him, you would never understand what he or any NFL players go though. Its kinda disingenuous to even speak on it if you haven't experienced it  

Lmao brilliant 

• Like 1

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

Thanks....

"I can't possibly fathom this guy not controlling his emotions"

"He's actually shown a propensity to let his emotions get the best of him quite a bit"

".....well you shouldn't even really have the privilege to talk about it since you haven't played DT in the NFL"

All time.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

If you haven't played the position at a high level and see the things dirty things teams/players do to try to stop him, you would never understand what he or any NFL players go though. Its kinda disingenuous to even speak on it if you haven't experienced it , or at least have concrete evidence to support your claim

I only played through high school and there was some ready dirty **** that would go on in the trenches.  When we played Springfield South they'd try to grab or punch you in the nuts after every play.  Even guys who never wore cups (I never got that by the way, it's really not that hard to get used to) would wear them for that game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

"I can't possibly fathom this guy not controlling his emotions"

"He's actually shown a propensity to let his emotions get the best of him quite a bit"

".....well you shouldn't even really have the privilege to talk about it since you haven't played DT in the NFL"

All time.

I'm not sure if we'd even get through the day, much less all time. I nominate this:

53 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I'd like to find out the whole story before I pass judgement. I almost guarantee this guy did something that warranted getting punched in the face like that.

Pretty amazing how all the facts came out in the time it took him to hit the space bar once.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I only played through high school and there was some ready dirty **** that would go on in the trenches.  When we played Springfield South they'd try to grab or punch you in the nuts after every play.  Even guys who never wore cups (I never got that by the way, it's really not that hard to get used to) would wear them for that game.

I'd love to know where you played/went and when. They were in our conference as well, and it was on a play by play basis. 

13 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

South really wasn't known for being the cleanest of players on the planet. We had many issues w/ them... many lol. Not as bad as Trotwood, but it was bad.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'd love to know where you played/went and when. They were in our conference as well, and it was on a play by play basis. 

I'm a Centerville grad, class of '99 when it was still Springfield South and Springfield North.  Played one year with AJ Hawk (who started MLB as a 14 year old freshman on a team that made the playoffs when it was still only 4 teams per region), his brother Ryan Hawk was the QB and went to Miami until but one year later some dude names Rothlisberger got there so he transferred to Ohio.  Mike Nugent was on that team too, a sophomore when I was a senior, he hit a 51 yard field goal that year.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

South really wasn't known for being the cleanest of players on the planet. We had many issues w/ them... many lol. Not as bad as Trotwood, but it was bad.

Weirdly enough, didn't have nearly the problems with Springfield North.  They weren't good, but at least they weren't dirty.  I'm guessing a big part of South was the coaching.

Edited by THE DUKE

17 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:
1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I'd like to find out the whole story before I pass judgement. I almost guarantee this guy did something that warranted getting punched in the face like that.

Pretty amazing how all the facts came out in the time it took him to hit the space bar once.

My goodness, I will second this nomination.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, THE DUKE said:

Weirdly enough, didn't have nearly the problems with Springfield North.  They weren't good, but at least they weren't dirty.

We were a basketball, baseball, and soccer school lol. There are no more North and South now though, only Springfield High School which is why they're starting to dominate in football and basketball. Not sure of the others though. South didn't even have a soccer team back in the day.