Assault Charges to Be Filed Against Aaron Donald

BobbyPhil1781

19 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I'm a Centerville grad, class of '99 when it was still Springfield South and Springfield North.  Played one year with AJ Hawk (who started MLB as a 14 year old freshman on a team that made the playoffs when it was still only 4 teams per region), his brother Ryan Hawk was the QB and went to Miami until but one year later some dude names Rothlisberger got there so he transferred to Ohio.  Mike Nugent was on that team too, a sophomore when I was a senior, he hit a 51 yard field goal that year.

I'm about 90% sure he hit that 51 yarder against us. LOL

I graduated several years after you. Beavercreek.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Somebody gonna trade for Watson and Donald for like a future 4th and 5th round pick and win the next 12 SBs...

200.gif

Meanwhile, @jrry32 gonna represent Donald pro-bono so Donald can beat this case.

Oh man, I never thought of that!  You're right, ET.  Bill Belichick is somewhere and he is smiling right about now.  xD

1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Most defensive players/football players who've made it to the pros do. They wouldn't have made it if they didn't 

Agree. What differentiates Donald is you see his temper at times that most other guys don't show. Several times though it has been warranted like in the Seattle game with Britt. 

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I'm a Centerville grad, class of '99 when it was still Springfield South and Springfield North.  Played one year with AJ Hawk (who started MLB as a 14 year old freshman on a team that made the playoffs when it was still only 4 teams per region), his brother Ryan Hawk was the QB and went to Miami until but one year later some dude names Rothlisberger got there so he transferred to Ohio.  Mike Nugent was on that team too, a sophomore when I was a senior, he hit a 51 yard field goal that year.

This thread is about Aaron Donald, Uncle Rico. (I kid, I kid.) 😉

6 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

obviously im not sure what happened but what facts came out?

Nothing happened... But to go from this...

4 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I'd like to find out the whole story before I pass judgement. 

...to this...

4 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I almost guarantee this guy did something that warranted getting punched in the face like that.

... is the epitome of passing judgement.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Very out of character for Donald. I can tell from the look in his eye that he’s a good dude.

You think we don't see what you did there. But I? I see. I see ALL. 

And... I see what you did there.

And... I approve.