Assault Charges to Be Filed Against Aaron Donald

BobbyPhil1781

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Why take on Aaron donald in a fight? Unless you are an mma heavyweight champion no way I'm taking him on.

Ooooor you think you might be able to antagonize him, get him to swing while he's under the influence, and settle out of court. 

Wouldn't be the first time it's happened. Just saying

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

............... the hell warranted this being brought into this thread?

I saw a few posts talking about both players on the first page but now that I go back and read them, seems like they were not comparing them. Thought they were this morning.

53 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Ooooor you think you might be able to antagonize him, get him to swing while he's under the influence, and settle out of court. 

Wouldn't be the first time it's happened. Just saying

As much as I want 50-100k I'd rather live.  He is a dude who could kill with a punch if you hit the ground poorly. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Still not true.

I’m with you man. Who cares if someone is just reciting a common phrase that’s been used for years and years and is there to indicate the rise in stupidity in situations where a large amount of alcohol is consumed over long periods of time. Let’s waste time arguing that the phrase doesn’t hold up as a perfect encapsulation of every situation.

While we’re here, I’d also like to complain about the phrase “you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make them drink”. What if the horse is untamed or has broken legs? That’s assuming a lot on the individual’s ability to properly interact with a horse. 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

As much as I want 50-100k I'd rather live.  He is a dude who could kill with a punch if you hit the ground poorly. 

Not disagreeing with you. I wouldn't do it either. There are some scummy people out there in this messed up world though lol.