NFL WEEK 7

WizardHawk

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

For everyone on here who was "meh" on Joey Bosa as a DE prospect and cited his pass rush as the reason:

You were wrong.

He has 5.5 thru 6 games which is really good. And had 10? as a rook after missing time to start the year.

I do feel he benefits quite a bit from attention being shifted to the faster Ingram, but he has more moves than I thought he would have. Last year he was doing it all on a bull rush and an arm over, but hes expanding the arsenal pretty quickly.

May be much better than I and many others thought, especially as he keeps expanding on what he already does. Still not 100% sold on him as the next Watt or something of that caliber, but he is certainly much better than I was thinking hed be.

But I was also wrong on Matt Ryan, Cam Newton, Melvin Gordon and others. But if it was exact science and that easy, guys wouldnt be making millions doing it!

24 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

He has 5.5 thru 6 games which is really good. And had 10? as a rook after missing time to start the year.

I do feel he benefits quite a bit from attention being shifted to the faster Ingram, but he has more moves than I thought he would have. Last year he was doing it all on a bull rush and an arm over, but hes expanding the arsenal pretty quickly.

May be much better than I and many others thought, especially as he keeps expanding on what he already does. Still not 100% sold on him as the next Watt or something of that caliber, but he is certainly much better than I was thinking hed be.

But I was also wrong on Matt Ryan, Cam Newton, Melvin Gordon and others. But if it was exact science and that easy, guys wouldnt be making millions doing it!

Nothing wrong with being wrong. if it were easy it wouldn't be fun. 

Bosa is a stud though. I think the staff would have taken Zeke anyway.

16 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

They would have had to, Bosa went a pick earlier and it forced their hand.

That's why I said "anyway." As in, IF they were both available, I'm pretty sure they would have taken Zeke, "anyway."

36 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Wentz is getting better...much better. Loved him coming out of college. Wish he sucked now. 

Philly is looking to be the team to beat in NFC. Running game is a little meh...but they're pretty strong across the board. 

They are clearly the class of the NFC East, and I think right now are the best in the NFC.  

Archived