The Mega Offseason Workout/OTA/Training Camp Thread

RaidersAreOne

33 minutes ago, Geezy said:

it was no fluke, you are who your record says you are we beat some good teams that year. you can use this logic every year if this was the case. the biggest mistake we made the year after was turning over the offense to Downing. 

We beat some good teams this year too The only difference is we didn’t play enough bottom 11 teams as the 2016 season.

42 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

We beat some good teams this year too The only difference is we didn’t play enough bottom 11 teams as the 2016 season.

Brady beat up on the mostly AFCE his whole career. You can only play whos in front of you. 

Do you think the 2016 team was better than last years team?

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Sorry I was not more clear but I wanted to find the yearly details of the Hudson contract with us.  I am sure we paid all of his guaranteed money when we traded him.  So getting out of his contract over the next couple years would not have been that big of a deal.  I believe he had very little guaranteed after this year but since spotrac erases the information once they have a new contract I can not find it.  From what I remember he only had guarantees from the restructuring bonus which was $3-4 million a year.

Click the part that says career earnings

38 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Do you think the 2016 team was better than last years team?

Absolutely. The 2016's team offense's production was basically identical to last years team but our defense was better. 

2020 defense: 390 ypg, 30.0 ppg, 15 turnovers forced, 21 sacks

2016 defense: 375 ypg, 24.1 ppg, 30 turnovers forced, 25 sacks