The Mega Offseason Workout/OTA/Training Camp Thread

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

That’s basically where I’m at 

I am going to wait and see how much we spent.  He signed for 3 yr $18 with the Cowboys.  I would not be happy if we offered him $6.

Edited by drfrey13

11 hours ago, Turnobili said:

some of us were saying all along that Hurst has been a better NFL 3tec than Solomon Thomas has, which is why the swap never made sense.

Facts, our decision to let go of Mo Hurst and his 0.5 sacks will be detrimental to the team. 

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yes we have the bigger Tyreek Hill. 

A couple of days after the super bowl I saw Hill with his family at a resort in Fort Myers he's actually pretty muscular just has a small bone structure. Surprisingly nice guy I just couldn't bring myself to take a picture with him.

3 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

A couple of days after the super bowl I saw Hill with his family at a resort in Fort Myers he's actually pretty muscular just has a small bone structure. Surprisingly nice guy I just couldn't bring myself to take a picture with him.

That's the primary difference between Hill and Ruggs. Hill is pretty short but he's extremely compact and strong. Ruggs is fast but he's pretty skinny. 

13 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:
13 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Loved his potential in the draft and was absolutely thrilled when we drafted him in the 3rd round. Thought that was great value and he is a guy I expect to get better and better, wouldn't shock me if he's our best WR by year end. He's got such great body control and is able to just get in position to make crucial catches, Carr us going to live throwing to him!

Expand  

DC compared him to Devante 

Yeh, I had seen a comment or two regarding body control and hands. I think a great comparison doing the rounds pre draft was Allen Robinson. I don't think Edwards is quite as sudden or sharp in his routes as Adams - of course that is a very lofty comparison and I'm sure Carr wasn't inferring that he was as good a player just yet, just comparing a certain ability.