Texans sign DE DeMarcus Walker

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Oh, well. That's the one.

He will be a great rotational guy. Hes the type of player who will dominate for 2-3 game stretches at a time given the snaps and make a few splash plays......

..........then completely fall off the map and you wont hear his name in the broadcast again until 5 weeks later.

On 4/16/2021 at 7:32 PM, AkronsWitness said:

He will be a great rotational guy. Hes the type of player who will dominate for 2-3 game stretches at a time given the snaps and make a few splash plays......

..........then completely fall off the map and you wont hear his name in the broadcast again until 5 weeks later.

Hmm. "Great rotational guy" - can't say I agree. High effort guy, below average (at best) athlete that is the definition of a tweener in that he's not big enough to play inside on early downs, but not athletic enough to play consistently on the outside.

I don't know if he's dominated 2/3 games in his entire career, nevermind 2/3 at a time.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Hmm. "Great rotational guy" - can't say I agree. High effort guy, below average (at best) athlete that is the definition of a tweener in that he's not big enough to play inside on early downs, but not athletic enough to play consistently on the outside.

I don't know if he's dominated 2/3 games in his entire career, nevermind 2/3 at a time.

I wouldn't say dominated games but I will say that he flashed a ton when he was actually given snaps. I really think the broncos overthought him and for whatever reason was in the doghouse a lot.

When he was on the field, you heard his name plenty.