Browns Release Sheldon Richardson

sdrawkcab321

14 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Considering if Obj goes north of 1400 hundred yards and Landry goes 1200

levels they have previously done they can be used as part of a significant trade rather a conditional 6th rounder

I expect Baker to be Mahomes level good this season outside of 2 or 3 bad weather games.  That said, with those expectations, as much as I love juice, I don’t see either of those guys getting anywhere near those numbers.  There are a lot of mouths to feed.

Hunt will catch his.  The 3 headed monster at TE will get theirs.  Higgins will get his. I expect DPJ to be more involved this season as he may be part of the future.  We may draft a WR.

there are a lot of moths to feed.

4 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

I expect Baker to be Mahomes level good this season outside of 2 or 3 bad weather games.  That said, with those expectations, as much as I love juice, I don’t see either of those guys getting anywhere near those numbers.  There are a lot of mouths to feed.

Hunt will catch his.  The 3 headed monster at TE will get theirs.  Higgins will get his. I expect DPJ to be more involved this season as he may be part of the future.  We may draft a WR.

I expect obj and Landry to go off for 1 reason we will get a 4.2 guy to draw the double away from obj given the state of the 3 and 4th defensive backs you will be seeing quick strikes going the distance for landry and obj.

Then again it is just a opinion 

That said the Browns trade up and get waddle how do you guard those 3 when Njoku lit you up 

The Browns lit the best backfield up without a speedster 

Anyway it is going to be fun thanks for the post 

8 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

I expect obj and Landry to go off for 1 reason we will get a 4.2 guy to draw the double away from obj given the state of the 3 and 4th defensive backs you will be seeing quick strikes going the distance for landry and obj.

That said the Browns trade up and get waddle how do you guard those 3 when Njoku lit you up 

6 hours ago, mtmmike said:

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

Is that a double tap with a 5 hour lag??